![]() |
| Pez Outlaw |
![]() |
| Far left is Pez Outlaw Puppet. |
Still shots from
D.j. Phoenix Music video.
D.j. Phoenix Music video.
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1TyvKfiTm8/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
* Opening scene of the Pez Outlaw Movie/cartoon,
Pez Outlaw n The Mutant Army Pulling off a midnight raid at the Pez Factory in Traun Austria, obligatory car chase scene ensues. Pez Outlaw Mutant Army lobbing bricks of pez candy at pursuing Pez Pal Cops, that poof like bags of flour when they hit.
Pez Outlaw Mutant Army escapes by driving into a large transport plane already heading down the runway, seconds before it lifts off.
* She Whispered Kolinska. Millions of dollars at stake.
* Joshua & I Floating around Like we are on The Vomit Comit in a very small Plane that we lose confidence in & parachute down int the ALps, where we find a small car & are then Pushing a Tiny Clown Car up the Alps.
* This one would represent The 25yr struggle, poverty & lonelyness. That is as important a part of The Pez Outlaw story as the story itself. I think that this would be best told by Pez Outlaw singing a Lonely Mournful Song in the night. One tiny lighy to show that he is still there. Followed by other Lights as time ticks by.
Lyric possibles.
Intro.
The Money is gone. The ideas are stolen. All I have left is his story to keep me alive. I have never been good at waiting, Only belief to feed my soul.
Could be done, Follow The Bouncing Ball Style?
There was a rodeo clown named Bill.
Who tried to push a rock up a hill
Day after day he pushed it up that slope.
Chasing a dream built on hope.
Day after day he pushed it up that slope.
Chasing a dream built on hope.
Decades went by without remorse.
Bill stayed the course.
He really didn't mind.
Because he expected to be paid in kind.
Everybody thought Bill was crazy.
He felt to give up would be lazy.
Each day he'd put on his makeup.
Hoping one day only to wakeup.
Bill did the only thing he knew how to do.
He kept faith with his dream believing it was true.
If Bill had just stayed in his barrel
He'd never have seen the peril.
* The Nightly Carnival of The Pez Outlaw Mutant Army.
* 50 becomes 1. The Viena Airport fight scene. A good old fasioned Pie Fight.
Larry's shrinker machine.
* Leaving the offices in Viena, Tearing off disquise Mask after I made a pez deal for the Misfits.
* I Know Who You Are. WE all know who you are.
If you're a good writer, your mind should be able to run with these scenes.
Within The Asylum, The entire story.
More on The Pez Outlaw Cartoon.
Already told you about the caper/heist big chase scene that opens the movie.
Another component is that Pez Outlaw is a master of disguise.
In it he has a goal of invisibility/crystals,
Larry, His Madd scientists trying to perfect it.
He messes up at 1st n turns himself Glow in the dark, kinda the opposite of his goal. Eventually he gets it right n he is almost invisible.
A New character is The Elf Wizard, His name is Larry.
The Elf Wizard creates all the crazy contraptions that Pez Outlaw n his Band of Mutants use.
The Elf wizard also creates his potions. In his effort to become invisible The Pez Outlaw drinks the potion when he was supposed to rub it on. Pez Outlaws character has unreliable hearing. He does not listen n goes off half cocked all the time.
After drinking the Invisibility Potion Larry makes he becomes Glow in the dark, making capers even more crazy. Larry The Elf wizard was very Disapointed.
So far I think 10 of the 3minutes each cartoons are possible.
Pez Corporation
RESTITUTION OPTION 2
The Offer.
750 black guns white grip
750 brown gun white grip
750 clear crystal guns
750 red crystal guns
750 blue crystal guns
750 green crystal guns
750 yellow crystal guns
750 white glow in the dark guns
750 green glow in the dark guns
650 each of 5 different neon colored guns white grips
10,000 of 1980s spaceguns in total
internal parts and clips of all 10,000 space guns can be same color, you pick
The Offer.
750 black guns white grip
750 brown gun white grip
750 clear crystal guns
750 red crystal guns
750 blue crystal guns
750 green crystal guns
750 yellow crystal guns
750 white glow in the dark guns
750 green glow in the dark guns
650 each of 5 different neon colored guns white grips
10,000 of 1980s spaceguns in total
internal parts and clips of all 10,000 space guns can be same color, you pick
Pez Outlaw, "Pez Corporation, time is fast running out to make restitution n change the ending to this story" #Apple #Disney #Amazon #Netflix
Pez Corporation.
Just thought that I'd mention that the better deals are now.
A year from now things get more expensive, because I probably won't control the deals anymore.
Animated Pez Movie
How am I ever gonna get fired by Pez Corp if they don't hire ME!
A requirement of my contract with Pez Corp is that I be fired exactly 1yr later.
My dream is to have a free hand running an injection molding facility for a few weeks.
We've been going at this for about 2 decades, I'm sure you'd like this to be over as much as I would.
Would you like to test market the Pez Outlaw n Bubble Latoure Pez dispensers to check out there viability before you agree to anything with me.
Ok, GO FOR IT. You have my Steven J Glew aka Pez Outlaw's permission to make them. We can talk later if you like them.
Would you like to test market the Pez Outlaw n Bubble Latoure Pez dispensers to check out there viability before you agree to anything with me.
Ok, GO FOR IT. You have my Steven J Glew aka Pez Outlaw's permission to make them. We can talk later if you like them.
![]() |
| Pez Corporation Possibly this would be a way to test market a Pez Outlaw dispenser for minimal initial outlay |
Pez Corporation;
If you choose the following form of restitution for the ex president of Pez USA's actions in 1998?
I will give you FOREVER RIGHTS to make the Pez Outlaw PEZ Dispenser.
Think of it, Peter Pez would finally have his very own Hamburgler/Pez Outlaw.
I would also give you editing rights to the Pez Outlaw story, Past n Forward.
Pez Corporation
Send me the guns listed below as restitution n every idea in this post is yours FREE.
Pez Corporation, a few years ago when David Klawans was going to make the Pez Outlaw Movie, you anounced plans to make a pez dispenser movie like the Lego movies.
No critique here "God Bless n God's Speed", BUT.
If I had to guess, one of your story problems was that it lacked a strong protagonist?
Pez Outlaw to the rescue, storyline of the adventures of Pez Corporation chasing Pez Outlaw n his Mutant Army of Pez Dispensers around the world?
Pez Outlaw could be "the Bad Guy" n I love the idea of his Mutant Army of Pez Dispensers.
Not only could you create n sell Pez Outlaw dispensers but you then could create n market "The Pez Outlaw Mutant Army". I'm excited at the possibilities just writing this n thinking about it. The Possibilities are just endless. Add to that, you would own the copyrights to the Pez Outlaw Mutant Army, no royalties to produce.
My mind is just exploding with ideas.
If you did the above n below?
You should orchestrate a photo oportunity of a Pez USA n Pez Outlaw summit, with big online exposure to the whole thing.
Play it as a peace summit after a 20yr conflict.
Peace at last in our time.
An end to War Forever.
What fun it would be.
Pez Outlaw/Pez Corporation Summit,
We could hold the Summit/photo, promo op at the Michigan Pez Convention. #Apple #Disney #Amazon #Netflix: Pez Outlaw, $00PER $H00TER OFFER!
Pez Corporation
I just don't see the down side.
You get forever rights to produce Pez Outlaw dispenser n a dream protagonist for your pez movie.
Who by The way has a ready made story line, Plus The Pez Outlaw Mutant Army Pez Dispenser line of potential product.
For 20yrs you have profited from 2 of my ideas, Crystal n Glow In The Dark Pez.
To me this says that this Pez Outlaw guy might have a good track record for creative ideas with Legs/ longevity.
I believe that The line of potential product under The Pez Outlaw Mutant Army banner is A Crazy Good Idea.
A Pez Outlaw Mutant Army headed by The Pez Outlaw character could easily be over 100 new pez dispensers n they are yours for a handshake on the below deal.
I've got 1 or 2 ideas for characters if you want them, again for the same handshake on the below.
Pez Outlaw Mutant army
Main characters- Rocky Rangoo, Rodeo Clown, Bubbles Latoure, Blink, Twitchy n spooky.
Dogs,, Boomy , Rudy n the raccoons, Pinky, Po, Soupy, The whippets, Sarge GS, Zeke, Pasha, Billie, Puddy n the Squirrels.
Horses, All
character traits can n should influence drawing of the characters.
Jeep, Tractor etc
Humans, Oh my so many. example- Andre n the German Mob. Gunther n The Hungarian Syndicate. Spanish Andre, Helicopter Bob. Dead Al n Bambi. The King Of Austria. North of Viena, California Smooth operator. The Chicago Mob. Mimmic/CA,DD. The Man with secrets behind the curtain. n more.
![]() |
| above is my idea for the character BLINK Part of the Pez Outlaw Mutant Army a small packet w/light n battery inserted into inner head cavity Cereal companies do this all the time w/cereal premiums |
| Rocky Rangoo see Rocky Rangoo #Netflix #Apple #Amazon #Disney |
| Twitch, it's what's in the head that matters Although we have an angry squirrel in the walnut tree so maybe a squirrel head. |
Here's the thing, every character has his own story line / personality ready made n already in my head. I've been creating these characters for 20yrs without realizing why. Bring a tape recorder n I will ramble on. Actors al;ways say, Who's my character, what's his story, so I know how to play him/her. I've got it covered, been telling there stories for 20yrs.
Pez Corporation, if you are interested in the ideas of/from this post?
Contact Tina Christison Gunsauls
Movie
My idea of a perfect world would be that you/Pez USA would bring on David Klawans the Oscar winning Argo producer to helm the project n Jeff Maysh n I write the book, though we all know it would be mostly Jeff.
I can play a bad guy, actors say that they are the juiciest parts for an actor.
I keep tshirt hat sweatshirt cup glasses n pin rights.
Pez Corporation
Contrary to our History, I can be a Pussycat, I actually want very little n will be open to everything.
Pez Corp, David Klawans n Jeff Maysh
I know from all our pasts that you may feel that I'm difficult to deal with.
I have a solution, I propose Tina Christison Gunsauls as the only person you deal with concerning Pez Outlaw. I trust her completely n will do as she says. Problem solved.
I just asked Tina Christison Gunsauls to be my agent.
She said "sure why not"
Good enough.
Pez Corp, David Klawans n Jeff Maysh. You all know who to talk to from now on.
Tina Christison Gunsauls that i'm crazy is a given, we all know n accept that.
That said. I've been contacted 4 times about proposed projects.
one came to fruition, Playboy story. People even plopped down $5,000.00 on a second one.
Just saying, someone might think that this is agood idea if they believe you could handle me.
My answer is that it's been almost 5yrs n I've learned my lesson. I will obey Tina Christison Gunsauls.
You will never even have to talk to me.
You might think being so damn handsome is a truly wonderful thing.
I'm here to tell you, being so gorgeous is a curse.
This post is really about Pez though
What you didn't get that from the title
Let me explain
Pez Corporation
We've been going at this for about 2 decades, I'm sure you'd like this to be over as much as I would.
Here's the recap.
In 1998 I bought 1/2 million dollars worth of pez dispensers from you.
$250,000.00 worth of it were for unique designs I specifically requested that included the first glow in the dark pez, the first clear plastic/crystal pez (my name for them & 10s of thousands of uniquely colored pez dispensers.
In Breach of implied contract with a customer of your company everything was copied immediately with the intent of destroying my company.
You succeeded in your sole intent of ending my company, then you used my ideas for glow in the dark pez & clear/crystal pez dispensers for the next 2 decades at great profit.
So for purposes of this post, Pez Corporation is the SEX ZOMBIE.
NO BITING refers to the Breach of Implied Contract by Pez Corporation, but like the scorpions true nature they Bit.
The results were n are that we for my part have been at War for 20yrs.
Notes From The Asylum
Pez Outlaw Diary
I'd like to make an offer that in my mind allows you to make full restitution
, so that we can put this behind us.
If you accept this offer, all my activities would end.
In 1998 I turned down an offer by my broker to have made the 1980s space guns









Seems like a pretty good deal for both parties here!
ReplyDelete