Yes a Pez Outlaw Music Video is in the works. It is being made by DJ Phoenix. Target date for the release is Mid August.
The music video will be to my understanding a 40 second intro, then a bit under a 4 minute Music Video. I have heard the music portion & I really love it.
This is being Made By D.J. Phoenix. DJ is donating his hard work. This is purely a pasion project.
The hope is that it Gets Folks Thinking & that it can be a way to show DJ Phoenix's talent & boost his view & followers.
We are calling the following teaser pictures from the actual Clips as they are made. Pictures are in no particular order & I will add new ones as I get them.
Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.







.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment