Friday, January 1, 2016

Hollywood. The Pez Outlaw Movie Rights are available. #pezoutlaw

Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.


The Pez Outlaw Movie or Limited Series Rights are available. I own all Life Rights once again. If you are interested please contact my production team of The Oscar winning Producer David Klawans & the Emmy Winning Producer Director team Amy & Bryan Storkel.

I bring this up because prior to making the award winning Pez Outlaw Documentary Amy & Bryan Storkel thought that there had to be a movie already under production. Therefore I wanted to create this post so anyone interested would know the rights are available.

I couldn't pitch the idea better than the review of The Pez Outlaw Documentary from - RogerEbert.com

 

"The Light-Hearted underdog thriller that Hollywood wishes they had thought of before."
- RogerEbert.com



I would also like to mention that the Pez Outlaw story as told by Amy & Bryan Storlel in The Pez Outlaw Documentary recieved 100% Rotten Tomatoes.




The Pez Outlaw Documentary made the top 10 on Netflix.


Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime, Peacock, Sling & Pluto. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW. Thank You.



The Pez Outlaw Book rights Are also available if you are a publishing House & interested. I can be contacted through facebook. Sorry I do not own a telephone.

No comments:

Post a Comment