Tuesday, July 14, 2026

What's it like to have a movie made about your life? #pezoutlaw


Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.

ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.


I have noticed a new trend on Netflix. The more popular shows are adding professionally done podcasts as extra features. I would strongly be in favor of this for The Pez Outlaw Documentary.
Also would you like to see a 45 to 58 minute presentation of outtakes or accidental the camera was on of The Pez Outlaw movie? This could also include location scouting.
Asking for a friend.
Please comment in a comment on this post.
My hope is that this behind the scenes take would expand the presentation. Just like the new behind the scenes deal on Netflix right now of Stranger things.
End goal to get the expanded presentation back on Netflix.
A degree of interest might make this happen.
Good numbers on likes & comments might motivate certain people to think this is a good idea.
I would happily narrate such a project.

What it was like to have a movie made about your life? somebody brought me a pie. I was followed around a Walmart. Mom commented. "somebody saw the movie". neighbors brought Townie friends by. people kept offering money for me to Be on podcasts, appear at a workplace Birthday, appear at the biggest interstate Garage sale, etc. Oh & the offer of a Pez Outlaw day by a baseball team.
I took the pie & turned the rest down. It was after all baked by an award winning Pie Maker. It was delicious.

The Day That Changed My Life & Ended 30 years in the wilderness. 


People think that the Playboy interview in 2015 was the date that changed my Life. It was not. We came within a One week of losing the farm 2 or 3 years after that.

The Day Amy n Bryan Storkel contacted me about Filming The Pez Outlaw Documentary was the day that changed my life. My life has done nothing but get better after agreeing to work with them.

The Playboy interview was another false start to join all the others. It came to nothing. On the contrary, From the moment I met Amy n Bryan Storkel every promise was kept n every dream realized. I have nothing but good memories n things to say about working with them.

I owe Amy n Bryan Storkel Everything. To this day if they ask, I am there.

The Making of The Pez Outlaw Movie Photo Album.























































This Picture album of the Making of The Pez Outlaw Documentary Would not be complete without Mop Guy aka Jim Blaine.
He Orchestated the entire Faux Pez Convention For that segment of the Documentary Shoot. It would have been impossible without his tireless work.






2022
Behind the scenes Pictures promoting the Pez Outlaw Movie..
Milwaukee & SXSW film festivals.
Sorry I can't remember.
Pictures by Moriah Newman.
SXSW is where I won Best actor award.
















Above picture, That was a Meeting area at the hotel we used at SXSW. Signing Bubble men to be handed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment