I Love it when 5 words can say something so clearly.
That's one thing about us Crazy People. We have a lot to say.
We all get & send very long messages that can only be described as a Basket Full Of Crazy. I recently sent one of these & am now fighting the clock to delete it before the person I sent it to sees it. I reorganized it to make a blog post.
Season 1 includes The German Mafia, The pez guns Fiasco & Dead Al.
Season 1 episode 1. could open with me doing Flea Markets & Toy shows until I discovered Pez. Then my 2yrs of travel from 1 end of Canada to the other, in my efforts to find older pez not sold in America.
Season 1 episode 2. She Whispered Kolinska & My 1st trip to Europe. Silver Gows 50 became One & the Kaos at the airport in Austria over that to get my bond back. Trucks, Black Santa & Bubble Man.
Season 1 episode 3. The crazy responce to my 1st trips pez & how that forced me to take a second trip 2 weeks later to get more. Which lead to McHookers.
Season 1 episode 4. A half dozen or so more trips that followed. 1 per month $10,000 buys per trip. Highway bribes etc. 3 stooges. Everybody wanted money. Over the next 10 years The money I gave people Bought new Houses & New Cars for people in Hungary.
Season 1 episode 5. The shutdown in Europe, everybody was scared. My profile had grown & everybody knew who I was, Which lead to the confrontation is Slovenia when the Austian marched up to me & said. "I Know who you are, Everybody knows who you are." My look told him that I could care less & that he did not impress me. He hurried back into his office to report to Austria. This lead to the shutdown of Pez Factories in Slovenia & the creation of a Cutout for all my future buys.
Season 1 Episode 6. Back to monthly trips of $10,000 worth of pez per & Montage of travel around the world.
Season 1 Episode 7. The Mariner. Sweden to Finland. It really was an outragious extravagent trip. It all started with a Fax of the Mariner from a guy in California. The Mariner trip to Sweden & Finland has enough for an entire episode. It includes A very big boat ride to get the Pez. & ends with a caravan of rental cars & Taxi cabs.
Season 1 Episode 8. Europe was running out of the good stuff so I decide to create the Misfits, Glow in the Dark & Crystal Pez.
Season 1 episodes 1 thru 8, sprinkle in Toy Show & Conventions. Lifestyle changes. Buys within The USA. Also how I started Losing Myself, I began to think that I was invincible. It took my fall in Season 2 to teach me Humility again.
End of Season 1. Episodes could be as short as 45 to 50 minutes. A lot of streaming episodes are.
Season 1 ends with ordering the Misfits.
Season 2 episode 1. picks up with the arrival of 4 or more massive trailer loads of Pez & the Misfits. Followed by a single days sales of $30,000.00. Most days were $5,000.00 to $15,000.00 per day. This was the year that I earned a million dollars in 1 year.
Season 2 episode 2. Conflict, rumors & Total Collapse of my business.
Season 2 episode 3. Left with nothing I started writing Pez Outlaw Diary. And began the stages of grief. Eventually Finding myself once again & learned humility. Depression & Mental health issues returned.
Season 2 episode 4. I know folks are loathe to include this subject but I think that it is essential to the story. 2015 & the Playboy Article. That this happened is why 7 years later The Pez Outlaw Documentary was made. Both are based on my writing & actual words so I do not see the conflict at all.
Season 2 episode 5. The kindness of others which is actually how Mom started digging us out of the hole we were in financially. The 3rd time the bank wanted to forclose on the Farm we came within 1 week of that happening. Tina Gunsauls came to our rescue, This can not be stated clear enough. Followed by Tina starting the Pez Outlaw Not a Pez Dispensers with Larry Mason. I had forgotten how to sell & Tina Kicked me in the butt. Followed by a 4yr collaberation with Larry Mason making the Pez Outlaw not a pez dispensers. Which YOU all my friends bought giving us the income that we sorely needed.
Season 2 episode 6. 2021-2022. The Making & release of The Pez Outlaw Documentary.
Season 2 episode 7. Redemption. The Rebirth Of Pez Outlaw. My 1st appearance at a Pez Convention in decades. Again Tina Gunsauls was behind this. Tina Gunsauls sponsored me financially to make that 1st Reunion with all my pez friends.
I asked Tina, "How Do I do & handle This?" Tinas responce was very Simple, "Just smile Honey & say Thank You."
I returned a Humble & I Hope a kinder person than when I left. Gone was the arrogance & belief that I could do no wrong. I finally knew how it felt to fall so far as to not have a penny to my name.
It was the Kindness of others that made it possible for me to survive. Yes I still deal with depresion & Other Mental health issues. But I survived & that's no small thing, because there were times that I definately thought that I would not.
Season 2 episode 8. The Making of The Pez Outlaw Series.
The Pez Outlaw story is an American Story. All of us out here Have the big dream of doing more, bring the unthinkable to our reality.
I meet people who have also been trampled by lifes relentless cruelty. When we touch they find hope in the fact that this flawed individual before them survide & never Quit. We hug & share our stories. My prayer is that it helps, because I know how rough it is at the bottom. Thinking about just giving up.
If I had the ability to write a book about Depression & other Mental Health issues, The title would be. "You Are Not Alone."
.

No comments:
Post a Comment