Saturday, July 4, 2026

The Curse of Pez Outlaw Gold #pezoutlaw


Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.

ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.


As you know, I do not really go anywhere. I just stay on the farm. Except going down to help the neighbor on her farm.
Well I went with Mom to Walmart, it just made it easier.
Anyhoo, There was this young person (everyone under 50 is a young person to me now) who kept appearing waving & grinning wildly. After the 3rd time mom said "they must have seen the movie".
I told Mom that I prefer to think that I am Really HOT!
Mom. "You Are Crazy".

Below picture. This Pez Outlaw would have a rolled up Whip on one side of the stem & is called The Curse Of Pez Outlaw Gold..






Horse people have a saying "there's a pony in that pile of poo somewhere". It's about being eternally optimistic.

Got a Friend request from Elon Musk. I know, What was your 1st red Flag?
In my world though everything is possible & if it's a scam I can always block them later.
I think that I have been hanging around with Birdie Cat & Lucy Dog to much.
"there's a pony in that pile of poo somewhere"
I just gotta keep on digging.

Depression, Mood Swings & Demons.
How can a guy dealing with these things be so optimistic?
I have no answer for that question.
But I am one of the most optimistic people you are gonna meet.
I believe all things are possible, maybe not likely but Possible.
The determining factor I believe is if you put the work in.
25yrs = LIKELY!

You can not see or pay any attention to how unrealistic your dreams are.
It's the 1st hurdle you must overcome.
If you don't you will defeat yourself before you even start.
Everything I do could be defeated by reality if I let it.


The Pez Outlaw Movie is on Netflix & Amazon Prime.


Anybody seen that idea I just had?
I just set it down for a minute.
You know you do that, put it somewhere that turns out to be the dangdest place to lay something.
When you find it all you can do is scratch your head n say, Why Would I ever Have Put That There?
Oh, now I remember, I'm not supposed to tell you about that yet.
Maybe that's why I lost it.
 
An Adventure is not complete unless there is a Volcano


Victory a lonesome road.
Dreams to sustain you.
Cheers the journey home.

How big the quake to shake the dream.
The Crows peck stings a reminder.
Friendships the true reward.

TV doles out movement at a snails pace n makes nothings great revelations.
Pez Outlaws story has the opposite problem, I tend to tell it way to fast.
Or so I've been told.
My dilemma stems from Kathryn Ann's training to not take so long n get to the point before her eyes glaze over.

I think that "The Curse of Pez Outlaw Gold" is gonna be the title of the Pez Outlaw Book.

It's hard when you're the only one that knows that you've achieved your dream.
 


Intro, then story in 3 parts.

A bit is made of the fact that I buried Pez, but there's a bigger story than even that.

Recently while being interviewed I was asked, "Did you hide piles of money in your hidey hole under your bed at the Raba Hotel in Gyor?
My 1st response was no, simply because I didn't recall doing it.
Then I got to thinking, Hell I don't remember a lot of things I did or that happened.
I earned 4.5 Million dollars in the 1990s, that's a lot of money to almost anybody, but to me it was a tremendous amount.
Here's the thing, I bet you about 1/2 of that was cash, n I had no idea what to do with it.
I hid money everywhere, a year or 2 after I went bust I found a thousand dollars a couple of times.
It used to make Joshua just nuts.
In the back of my mind I remember Hiding way more than that, I just can't remember where.
I just know that somewhere around here there' a few piles of cash that I can't find.
You need to understand I made a real game out of finding really good hiding places, so good that once I forgot, which doesn't take long, nobody would find them/it/$$$.
So did I hide thousands under my bed in the cubby at the Raba Hotel In Gyor? Of course I did, I hid money everywhere then promptly forgot where.
This is not made up, the truth of it actually embarrasses me, because nothing would make me happier than if I could find it.

OK, that was an update, now back to the original story.

It was a cold n lonely night in the Klondike's, Pez Outlaw stood alone waiting for destiny.
Seems like just the right kind of sweeping statement for a dramatic beginning.

All around me I watch people buzzing around staying busy, silently I persevere without notice.
Do I question my path, Oh just about every minute of every day.

20yrs of hard times went by in the blink of an eye, still I continue.
TRUTH, I just don't know any other path or trust me I'd have taken it by now.


Millions of Dollars in Pez Gold just waiting for you to find it.

Unknown Region with very large viewership, also Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Slovakia, Czechia, Romania, Canada, France, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Netherlands n Turkey.

For the 5yrs that Notes From The Asylum has existed, you have been very loyal viewers.

Anyway a big thank you to all of you, but this morning I want to send you my viewers a personal message.
As widely as I traveled buying Pez Dispensers, I still could not go everywhere.
Did you know that there were manufacturing facilities in Mexico - Hecho E Mexico, Spain - Dulce Unzuay, Germany etc.

With these facilities came an army of civilian Home assembly workers.
You I believe will find very old rare n very valuable Pez Dispensers n parts of same in the areas surrounding the old closed pez factories if you canvas the home workers.

To the other countries I mentioned.
You need to find the candy/confectionary distributors in your countries.
These distributors in all likelihood have old pez inventories tucked away in corners of there warehouses that can be quite valuable.

My experience is that you must show up in person with a nice pile of Cash Money in your hand, say $1,000 minimum to get there attention.
If you call on your cell phone these people will just blow you off, there are usually very busy n see the questions you ask as nuts n or annoying.
When you show up n stand in front of them they will take you more serious.

Do you watch that show on Discovery channel "Gold Rush"?
Believe it or not what I'm suggesting to you is the very same thing.
You as do most about Gold think that the big deals swooped in years ago n got all the good stuff.
Well that's true to a point, as with Gold, Pez is the same, the big buyers got a lot but it was the easy stuff'

The Gold people today call the dirt that they sift mountains of the pay, from which they extract the 100s of ounces that still are in the same places that the big timers left behind.
Pez is the very same thing.
You must sift through the mountains of Home Workers n distributors to find your pez gold, but it's there waiting.

This part I happily give you n say good luck, but I will admit that I'm holding back the real treasure.
There is something I know that I'm holding back.
I noticed this thing while having a slice of Pizza on my way to Gyor back ion 1994.
It's so nutty yet so damn obvious n nobody else has ever thought of it.
The treasure from this SECRET would be in the MILLIONs.


Dawn of the Zombie Apocalypse

Mike Mitros once told me that I should dig up all the Pez Dispensers that I buried 25yrs ago n sell them as Zombie Pez Dispensers,
The problem is that I'm 68yrs old n I just don't remember where I buried all of them.

Mike Mitros n Joshua are the only people who ever knew that I buried hundreds n hundreds of Pez Dispensers 25yrs ago.

Myths n Legends all have a beginning
Here's the story.
Back in the beginning / 1994
Pez Outlaw received word that 300 Black Santas were created for him.

To put this in context
After selling the 1st 2 Black Santas in 1994 Pez USA put a price on my head n I became The Pez Outlaw.
The most hunted person on planet Earth By Pez International.
Overnight I became a man on the run with a giant Bullseye on my back.

So when I heard that there were 300 Black Santas waiting for me in Slovenia, it rather put the fear of God in me.
My idea was that I would travel to Slovenia n pick up the Black Santas then bury 270 by the roadside in Slovenia.

Later in 1998 I buried a couple hundred Pez somewhere on ,my 20 acre farm.
I have no memory all these years later where I buried these Pez.

There are so many things from my years as Pez Outlaw that I just no longer remember.
Maybe that's for the best.

Kinda ironic that at this ;point in life when my memory is fading that I may be being silenced for knowing to much.
Irony, Right?
see below





Shall We Play A Game?

WARNING! DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN YOUR HEART MEDICATION! 

THIS POST IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH PEZ CORPORATION. 

SIDE EFFECTS ARE NAUSIA n DIARIA!

 I think that the time is right to reveal the legend.

Just before the end of Pez Outlaw's rein as the largest Pez Dealer in the world, even envied by Pez USA themselves. I was very close to a really big Pez FIND.

The known parts of this find were pez space guns, shooters & Green Hornets.  This I believe is only the tip of this find.

Before you ask or offer money, n I don't care how much. Money never has meant much to me, so offer 100 or 200 thousand, I'd still turn you down. Plus I believe ONLY Pez Outlaw can pull off the size n logistics of this deal/find.

I'm saving this nugget for myself once all 3 phases of my 20yr project play out. When the time is right, I know who to contact n will have the money to lay on the table myself.

My estimate is that this deal will cost $100,000.00 . It's not gonna be cheap. The trick to it's so simple I'm to ashamed to admit it to you.

Quit being coy you idjet. OK, ok. If I stand in front of the right people with the right amount of money. EVERYTHING will simply come to me, like mice outa the woodwork. CASH IS KING. 

It's been 20yrs since these Folks have had a decent payday, my guess is that they are really HUNGRY!

Here's the thing. Once all 3 phases of the 20yr Pez Outlaw project hit I believe that Pez collecting as a hobby will QUADRUPLE. Meaning new collectors will need n want older Pez. Pez Outlaw will be there.

Like I said Money means nothing to me, actually I hate it. I like being poor. 

What I like, I mean really like are great big Piles of Pez, It usually takes about 2 large shipping containers to get my blood pumping.

HELL, I'd give the pez away. I just like finding it n getting it. Selling it sucks. If you wanna know the truth, it's boring.

Just thought I'd share.

This will not be in any of the 3 phases of my 20yr project.

Nope, IT's THE REAL SECOND ACT OF PEZ OUTLAW.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN PEZ USA!

My guess is after reading this many are saying, Whew, This Guy? What a load of ........

To that I answer, You haven't been paying attention, HAVE YOU.

This Old House

The year of my birth was 1951 in Michigan, Pez Outlaw was born in Canada in 1992.
Let's take the Way-Back Machine to about 1992.
Truthfully that's about when my pez journey began and the year Pez Outlaw was born.
Pez Outlaw was born out of the same Bootlegging tradition of importing product from Canada that was a, no no? 
If it was good enough for old Joe Kennedy, it's good enough for Pez Outlaw.

I was still working in the shop n we were still living in the old house.
My trips to Canada buying Pez had just begun.

This story is mostly about the old house we used to live in for 20 years up by the road.
The old house was the most God awful wreck of a nightmare you ever would wish on someone.
We'll just leave it at that.

After 1992 the Pez money started rolling in, so we bought us a brand new house that rolled up on wheels.
Once the new house got here, we took the wheels off n put her on the brand new basement.
Which gave us the new problem of how to get rid of the old house.

The Fire Department offered to burn her down n use it for training.
Done, Have fun guys.
Kathy n I took off, hitting the road no doubt to sell pez.

Everybody seemed quite puzzle that Kathy n I did not care to be here to say goodbye to the old house.
A big ole, Hell No! 
We told them, that old house was a nightmare, good riddens.

When we got home a few days later, the old house was gone.
I heard it was a really cool fire, they started it n put it out may times before they ended it.
A good time was had by all.
We called Miller n in a half a day, he had her buried.

That was about 25 years ago.
The new problem is our house that came on wheels.
I'm hoping to do something on that with the Movie n Book money.

This post was an attempt at pointing out a transition point in Kathy n my life. 
I think we got one more in us, hopefully.


After Pez Outlaw I intend to retire from public life.

1 comment: