Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
It's My Story.
Big Fish
The survivors
We stand before our past
The Dog that caught the car
In that second we realize
Case File 19
25 years ago I was in Paris.
No idea what the future held.
Shadows fall.
How do I fit my dreams into this reality?
Don't tell people what you know is true.
Wear the face people expect to see.
I keep going back to 51% Sane.
Are you ready for what's coming?
Bones in the crawl space?
If not for crazy, reality would kill me.
The shame of Time lost.
My Angel is gone.
Neglected past, unrecognized present.
Fantasy the last refuge.
The tears of a child for his future.
Is it yet to come?
I can't control how others see me.
Truth revealed itself.
Shame fell away.
Darkness claimed it's own.
25 years ago I was in Paris.
No idea what the future held.
Shadows fall.
How do I fit my dreams into this reality?
Don't tell people what you know is true.
Wear the face people expect to see.
I keep going back to 51% Sane.
Are you ready for what's coming?
Bones in the crawl space?
If not for crazy, reality would kill me.
The shame of Time lost.
My Angel is gone.
Neglected past, unrecognized present.
Fantasy the last refuge.
The tears of a child for his future.
Is it yet to come?
I can't control how others see me.
Truth revealed itself.
Shame fell away.
Darkness claimed it's own.
"Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night" by Dylan Thomas
Life is just the agreed upon version of crazy.
My search is to connect what we usually can't see.
The gift, that I'm very grateful for.
The title always comes first.
The words fall down underneath it.
The Universe in all its forms will speak to you if you are listening.
I have no use for the past n little for the present.
My interest is the moments in between.
Moments of clarity, a brief conversation with the unseen.
Reality is tedious, but moments of clarity are delicious.
I live each day in the hope of those brief moments.
I don't get them every day or even once a week, but often enough that I wait for each one.
That's why I'm so grateful.
The title is the key that unlocks the door.
Within is that which feeds my soul.
Abstract thought is like dancing between raindrops n not getting wet.
The raindrops of the past, the present n the future.
What I want can only be found between the drops of rain.
Most people in life are like a dog chasing the wrong car.
The Dogs and I just finished barking at nothing in particular.
Tootsie said that it would be fun.
Be at peace with yourself.
Maintain a safe place in your mind as refuge.
Lift those around you when you can.
Keep dreaming, life without them is unthinkable.
Believe in yourself so others can.
Every day is a new chance to make your dreams reality.
Above all patience, it takes time.
Your contribution to tomorrows inevitability is what counts.
Eventually your efforts will be rewarded.
Overnight success require years of work.
Choose this path knowing the years ahead when only you believe your goal is possible.
I think that's the hardest part.
The years when you can see that nobody wants to hear it anymore.
This is the moment when your belief is truly tested.
***************************
It's me, not you.
Those that can do.
Those that can't teach.
Those that have money do big things.
Those that don't write about big things.
Once thought to be the answer.
Now we should fear its presence.
The destroyer of Worlds.
I'm not allowed to talk about my dreams anymore.
It's complicated.
***********************************
Kathy says funny thing that.
I just got the "Are You A Robot?" from facebook.
With all the data mining facebook n google are daily accused of, it would appear that my data input is not what they had in mind.
The difference is that I use facebook n google to promote Pez Outlaw.
What are they gonna do with that?
They want where you are, what you're eating n what you bought.
There I go being a big disappointment again.
******************************
I just feel if my life is gonna change, I gotta do it.
Various administrations come n they go, my destiny is up to me.
So Holidays etc, I continue to work.
Other peoples good fortune is there's not mine.
I choose not to live through there success or failure.
To do so would diffuse my efforts.
Congratulations n good luck but honestly it will not change my life.
Only my efforts can be mine or change my life.
That said we continue, I have daily goals that must be met.
***************************************************
Today my mood like my Boots has a lot of mud on it.
Have you ever noticed how your mood reflects the weather?
Yesterday one of the gals had a really good day with her horse.
She was walking around on cloud 9 n didn't want the day to end.
It's all perspective isn't it.
I've been slogging around in 4 inches of mud for 4 days now, so my perspective is different.
It's all where you stand.
Nice hard ground n enclosed arena or out in the pens like me n the horses.
My goal in life is to say what I think in the most abstract way as possible.
A well phrased position on a topic should be interpretable to whatever the readers view on the topic is.
If we're not having fun n laughing, well what's the point?
Entertaining gibberish is a tonic for what ails us all..
There is just to much sadness n depression in the world.
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
The reasons Pez Outlaw was targeted by Pez Corporation


No comments:
Post a Comment