Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
It's My Story.
The Pez Outlaw Doc left Netflix on Monday January 20, 2025.
We are in the wilderness once again.
No straight lines on this journey.The good News, as of tomorrow I own all rights to Pez Outlaw once again.
Had a long conversation with Bryan Storkel yesterday. I got very passionate, Enthusiastic about something.
Ended with. This Bipolar Message brought to you by.............
I've been on this journey to make a Hollywood Movie or limited streaming series for almost 10 years. To be honest I think I'm tired of it all. Plus the money sucks,
If we end with the Documentary Amy & Bryan Storkel made, I'm at peace with that.
I'm kinda sick of the whole thing.
10 years is a very long time to be sitting in a waiting room.
DK & I began this journey in 2014-2015.
Today I walk away.

No comments:
Post a Comment