Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pez Outlaw, LIFE IS HARD! #pezoutlaw



Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.


Cofession.
I have a deep need to prove to the future that I was here.
At the same time I realize that it means nothing.

Person Least Likely to succeed or acomplish anything.
My past is well known by all of you, so we will leave that be.
Safe to say my family n friends felt I would accomplish nothing.
I wonder, Has my life been about proving everybody wrong?
My failures have been Epic, My Highs have been pretty high.
I guess I've lived the definition of my whatever you want to call it, Bypolar or just plain crazy. I own that word crazy, I do not shrink from it.
For someone who watched n dreamed about movies to have one made about me is unthinkable, but a real joy.
My hope is to also leave behind a book.
The person least likely to succeed, n yet he wrote a book.
Pull the other one.

The Job.
There is a beauty to doing a job.
Hay, Lifting an auto waterer 12 inches out of the mudd hole it fell in, Roofing a hay barn, building Doghouse bale barns n the 10 yrs of projects that await me.
Some are very hard, some stretch your comfort zone, That roof/afraid of heights, The movie/going places n being around lots of people.
I learned working in the shop. Take a job in pieces, not as a whole.
Do what's in front of you.
Working in the mud the other day, if we hadn't been making progress it woulda sucked. But every time we gained a few inches, we cheered with joy.
I get great satisfaction from working. When I accomplish something I feel the day had worth.
The Pez Outlaw movie for me was a Job, no different than building anything I do here on the farm. When completed all I hoped was that it was done well. Then you move on to the next Job.
/Build or project.

Boundaries.
There are always limits n parameters we are forced to stay within.
They somewhat dictate the path we must take.
This isn't necessarily a bad thing unless you fight it.
Sometimes the confines of the problem requires you to get very creative. There is a joy in that.
This has been true my whole life.

The Jester
To me the jester was a very crafty devil in history. He had to tell the truth in a way that he still got to keep his head on his shoulders.
Pez Outlaw then 1990s n now has had to carefully navigate the pitfalls or that line that exist between sucess n failure without being noticed too much. I failed in the 1990s but I learned from it.
Anyway, just my opinion. Plus he makes me laugh.
As Tony Beets would say. "Make It Happening, ASP".
At a Glance you would underestimate him.

There are many characters within each of us.

The Best way to play the game is to be underestimated.

It gives you the freedom to move n accomplish your goals.

If you know who you are n patiently pursue your goals the rest is just noise.

#soon

sorry if i used the hashtag i want to, it would really let the cat outa the bag. so many secrets.



 

LIFE IS HARD!

Gotta write something about Birdie Cat.

This morning Mom said She is so Manipulative.

4am Birdie banging on the Window in the kitchen.

She wanted in, saying It's cold out here.

Birdie Cat really would prefer to eat her meals on a saddle cuboard in the arena. Problem is it draws Racoons. Since Rudy Dog passed that's a real problem.

Anyway Birdie Cat n I argue about where she should eat every meal, every day. N she wins more than I wanna admit.

Guess I better just get New Rudi. Red Bull Mastiffs are VERY Territorial. Old Rudi had all the critters backed off to the edge of where I mow. That went to poo after Old Rudi Passed.

You think Birdie Cat will listen to that, No!

Mom, Darlin Girl, Kathy said, is this our fault?
Yeah I think it is. Our goal has always been to raise perfect critters.
There is an innosence child like nature to each one, we try to let that pure quality survive there whole lives.
The bad news I think we are getting good at it. Downside, they have a lot of opinions n you start feeling like there employees.

The Upside. 
You Know BlackHawk/Hawk the horse arrived here a year or so ago.
He's not a youngun. But after a good bit he has gone back to being a very young n childlike in nature. That is very rewarding. Hawk has such a beautiful innocence about him. He is just plain HAPPY.
A joy to know n watch.

Ilona Stevens
I love this! My employers wake me every morning to make sure breakfast is done correctly.

Steve Glew
Ilona Stevens we need to start a union. Fare treatment n less lip from our employers.

No comments:

Post a Comment