Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
I write these things now, because when I'm in the middle of what will become the Pez Outlaw Hurricane I'm not sure how sane I will be.
I hope that I will handle everything the way I've been talking about, but is that enough.
I hope that I will handle everything the way I've been talking about, but is that enough.
I never am quite sure what people are up to when this n that go on in my life.
I can only control what I'm doing.
This comes up because every so often someone from Europe seems to be digging for info on my past life.
I jumped off that bridge almost 2 decades ago, so I just smile n answer politely.
Shoulda or shouldna is history n reduced to a good story.
I would be disappointed though if the motivations were other than honorable.
I don't regret my past but I wouldn't like it if my past was used to hurt someone else.
The reason I don't regret my past or yesterday is that I view every new day as a rebirth.
When I get up each morning yesterday is erased, I use each days rebirth as a new chance to be a better person.
I do not carry yesterday into today, yesterday is almost someone elses life.
That's where my alter ego "Pez Outlaw" comes in, that life was his life n I'm simply his biographer. Life will judge him as it decides.
It would be fare to say that I live in the moment n chronicle my past as a purge.
Should something that happened be hidden? Some would say yes.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Just wanted to say that even if it might actually be Hooey.
Truth is I like telling stories n I don't fear my past.
A hidden past is the only way it can cause you shame.
If you openly own your past nobody can use it against you.
I've told more dirt about myself than a gossip columnist.
I prefer that you hear it from me.
Paradox
I can only control what I'm doing.
This comes up because every so often someone from Europe seems to be digging for info on my past life.
I jumped off that bridge almost 2 decades ago, so I just smile n answer politely.
Shoulda or shouldna is history n reduced to a good story.
I would be disappointed though if the motivations were other than honorable.
I don't regret my past but I wouldn't like it if my past was used to hurt someone else.
The reason I don't regret my past or yesterday is that I view every new day as a rebirth.
When I get up each morning yesterday is erased, I use each days rebirth as a new chance to be a better person.
I do not carry yesterday into today, yesterday is almost someone elses life.
That's where my alter ego "Pez Outlaw" comes in, that life was his life n I'm simply his biographer. Life will judge him as it decides.
It would be fare to say that I live in the moment n chronicle my past as a purge.
Should something that happened be hidden? Some would say yes.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Just wanted to say that even if it might actually be Hooey.
Truth is I like telling stories n I don't fear my past.
A hidden past is the only way it can cause you shame.
If you openly own your past nobody can use it against you.
I've told more dirt about myself than a gossip columnist.
I prefer that you hear it from me.
Paradox
Recently a visitor to the farm said thank you for your service after I mentioned that I'd been in the military.
I had to tell him that I'm not sure I'm allowed to accept that.
For that matter I've never been sure if I'm allowed to say that I'm even a veteran.
I also wonder about the whole situation now.
I joined the Marine Corps at age 17 and immediately (that very night) shipped out to boot camp.
The Marine Corps method in Boot Camp is to reduce the recruit to a blank slate then reshape you as a Marine.
What happens when this process goes wrong?
A little over a half year later the Navy Doctor diagnosed me as Schizophrenic and I was asked to leave.
No treatment was ever offered and no money to even get home, I had to hitch-hike from the east coast back to Michigan with nothing but the clothes on my back.
I was simply escorted to the front gate with nothing.
A few months later I received a discharge from the service as Medically Undesirable.
I eventually received a General Discharge.
Almost half a century later after sorting myself out without any help (except Kathy), I've begun to question a few things.
Nine months into military service my diagnosed condition manifested, yet no help or consideration was ever offered.
No help of any kind, zero.
Just seems like I got the rough end of the boot for something I never asked for and might very well have been triggered during my military service.
I gotta be honest, I'm not sure that I'm even allowed to say that I'm a veteran.
Your question is most likely.
After 50yrs why is this really on your mind?
Have you ever seen those commercials on the cable channels for VA Home Loans?
At the age of 67 and on social security, I thought what the heck and called the number.
After losing that half million dollars buying pez I was left with $250,000.00 in home and line of credit debt.
Kathy has paid it down to Approx $150,000.00 of combined debt over the last 20yrs.
Well that VA Loan thing to combine the Home Mortgage would be really sweet right about now.
The man was very polite and thanked me for my service?
Followed by the fastest Home Mortgage application known to man.
Wasn't asked to fill out a thing, just a 3 minute conversation, followed by sorry you don't qualify.
And like magic there I stood 50yrs ago at the outside of the Military Gate with nothing once again.
That is precisely why I said, "Am I Allowed To Ask"?
C1. Crazy Is Easy If You Are Motivated, #pezoutlaw...
So the guy says, we'd like to help you promote your book on amazon.
Well there are only 2 really REALLY BIG problems with that.
One I'm poor n two I can't figure out how to format n submit it to Amazon.
I tried n I really sucked.
Made the cover, submitted what I thought was the book????????????
Epic Fail.
A long conversation later n he ran away.
They always do.
Pez Outlaw Diary
I've never sent an email n I will not talk on phones.
To be honest, I think I'd spontaneously combust the second I did.
facebook n twitter, that's it.
Scratch Offs are Karmic Thermometers.
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
Pez Corporate Fraud, Pez Color War, Restitution.

No comments:
Post a Comment