Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Can't Buy Me. Who Am I Kidding? #pezoutlaw

Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.

ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.

above picture, OK, I Got Bored.

here I am thinking how friendly a guy I am?
then I realize.
I don't have a phone.
I've never sent or received an email.
I really don't leave the farm.
Is there such a thing as a friendly Hermit?


Recently someone asked me "Do you think that it would be possible to do what you did in today's world??"
We all know the smart answer is, No that was a different time n things were different back then. That I met a very unique time and I met the opportunity with the desire n energy to act on what I recognized.

Well I don't want to say that. I'd like to argue the opposite position. Yes I could do the very same thing again today.

First let me tell you that all the above was n is true but more important than all that was money. I believe that if you stand before people who desire money, Cash in Hand n offer it to them that they will take it.

Let's set up a Hypothetical.
For this, Let's say I had 2 Million dollars again, by no coincidence the very same amount of money I spent buying unique Pez on the Black Market in Europe n abroad.
You give me that amount of buying power once again n I believe that I could duplicate my/the activities of Pez Outlaw in the 1990s in the very same places.

People like money, especially if you are standing right in front of them with wads of cash, say $10,000.00 a whack.

Here are a few of the Key Tricks to it.
When you travel to them, they have zero travel miles to deliver the product.
They Take the cash n walk away, all the logistics for safely getting that product across boarders n safely back to the USA are all your risk.
The seller in Europe's risks are ZERO.

The ONLY thing the seller in Europe worries about is that by selling what they sold you, someone might find out that they sold it to you.
Here's the answer to that little problem.
If I kept my area of interest to similar product n time period to what I bought in the 1990s, I think nobody would know.
To this Day nobody knows what Pez I might still have n rumors are that I've hidden away all sorts of stuff just waiting for the right moment.
Therefore the people could take there Million Dollars n have no fear by simply saying "No, No. Pez Outlaw bought all that back in the 1990s from those folks that did all that.

Here's the other scenario for making unique pez using newer molds 2000 to 2020.
CHINA.
I would simply take my 2 Million Dollars to China n go on a shopping spree.
Think of the headlines then ask yourself would Chinese manufacturers take my money.
Knockoffs, intellectual property theft, etc.
Do you think for one minute that the Chinese wouldn't make anything I asked for 2 million dollars.

My targets though in China would be different than you think.
I'd target the things that they thought worthless n collectors would go nuts for.
Let's leave that vague though because I think I just Might be talking myself into all this now that I'm thinking about it.

Anyway to answer your question. 
"Do you think that it would be possible to do what you did in today's world??"
Not just yes, HELL YES IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE!
Just takes desire n energy to do it.
Oh Yeah n a little thing like 2 MILLION DOLLARS!

Pez Outlaw

Have you ever noticed that Success begets success n failure......
When you're up, you can do no wrong n when you're down, you can't catch a break.
I've seen both. What I've noticed is that being down brings with it the humility you wish you'd had when you were up.
The only way out is continued hard work n belief in yourself that you will succeed.
A Comment, nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment