![]() |
| Bubble's Latoure |
Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
It's My Story.
Everything is changing, AGAIN!
Pretty soon you're gonna be able to order toilet paper through your microwave.
But what if I have zero interest in talking to my Microwave or for that matter conversing with any house appliance.
Amazon, Does that make me a backward person?
Appliances should be seen but not heard in my opinion and I sure as hell don't want them tattling on me.
Would I chuck all this modern technology and return to the 1950s if I could?
Yes of course I would, that's why I spent about a year in Hungary in the 1990s.
Stepping back in time was just Ducky.
I miss knobs and switches.
Turn the knob voila it was on, turn the knob and you were on the precise channel.
Not this maze of programs and procedures that only children understand.
And don't get me started about Netflix, Amazon and the thousands of other streaming "channels"?
I wanna just turn on the TV, preferably with a knob, then just watch it.
I still say that if it isn't on regular TV, I'm not interested.
Who says that time travel is impossible?
I've woken up in a time that was supposed to be fun fantasy on TV.
I wanna go back home now.
I miss the simpler days when the only truly great latenight host Johnny Carson was king.
These new guys just aren't funny.
That said yes I achieved every young boys dream, a story about you was in Playboy Magazine.
All of your Dreams though aren't possible.
I admit that I only partially accept this reality.
That's where the straight jacket and crazy come in.
The Inquisition
I don't know what to think of a life borrowed.
You spoke to the wrong person & went in the wrong direction.
Barbarians at the Gate.
Ill served by Spoon fed wisdom.
Truth is not handed to you, it must be sought.
Speak with clarity as you walk to your execution.
Do so prematurely only hastens the inevitable.
We speak as Nostradamus taught us.
Morning frustration turns to music for peace.
And people think I'm crazy because I prefer talking to animals.
Humans make a lot of noise, animals speak from there souls.
Yes I talk a lot also.
My intent though is to use stories to build Walls that protect me.
Horse Progress Report, Louise/Weezy/Wild Child is starting to make friendly gestures after a year of patience.
Some days you just move the ball forward an inch or two and accept that that is all you can do.
I tell myself every day.
There will always be limits on what is possible each day, but you still should do everything you can.
You will always wish that you could've done more but you did what you could.
Dreams can at times be painful, irregardless you must still do the work.
Never allow what seems unattainable to impede your efforts.
Over the last 40yrs I've sold a lot of different items, my favorite by far is/was these Alien/UFO umbrellas.
I must have had over 3,000 of these Alien Umbrellas to begin with and sold the last 2,000 of them to a mysterious individual a few months ago.
I will admit that my fondness for these Alien umbrellas caused me to hold back 30 of them for my own amusement.
I have my theory on my mystery man.
On that subject.
Recently on an episode of Ancient Aliens, the History channel Fridays.
The theory that Asteroids brought initial life to earth was posited.
Further it was suggested that this delivery system by asteroid of life to earth was intentional by life somewhere else in the Universe.
I mean, it's possible I guess.
I can only follow logic here.
Earth after the collision of rock in the Universe was a molten bubbling mass, so obviously all microbes etc were destroyed leaving just a big pure rock when it cooled.
To me then, initial life in its most basic form did arrive on asteroids that came to earth after this purification process.
There you go the Bubbling Rock Theory.
Was this just an excuse to show a picture of my favorite Alien Umbrellas?
Also, Did you know that the TV show & movie Stargate follows quite close an awful lot of the Ancient Alien Theories.
Both are my favorite TV shows, they make you think.
Is there life besides us in the Universe.
Of course there is, it would be impossible for there not to be.
I've always thought it very egotistical of humans to think that we are the only life forms in the Universe.
The term "Get Over Yourselves" was possibly meant to cover that very question.
I don't know one way or the other about Climate Change, but I do know that that light up in the sky has an expiration date.
One truth comes from that fact, if we want humanity to continue, we gotta get off this rock before that happens.
Did you ever play Hot Lava when you were a kid?
My personal favorite was to make a raft out of blankets in front of the TV n pretend I was stranded in the ocean.
My computer is so old and slow that it's like swinging a hammer and blacksmithing to do anything on line.
Pretty soon you're gonna be able to order toilet paper through your microwave.
But what if I have zero interest in talking to my Microwave or for that matter conversing with any house appliance.
Amazon, Does that make me a backward person?
Appliances should be seen but not heard in my opinion and I sure as hell don't want them tattling on me.
Would I chuck all this modern technology and return to the 1950s if I could?
Yes of course I would, that's why I spent about a year in Hungary in the 1990s.
Stepping back in time was just Ducky.
I miss knobs and switches.
Turn the knob voila it was on, turn the knob and you were on the precise channel.
Not this maze of programs and procedures that only children understand.
And don't get me started about Netflix, Amazon and the thousands of other streaming "channels"?
I wanna just turn on the TV, preferably with a knob, then just watch it.
I still say that if it isn't on regular TV, I'm not interested.
Who says that time travel is impossible?
I've woken up in a time that was supposed to be fun fantasy on TV.
I wanna go back home now.
I miss the simpler days when the only truly great latenight host Johnny Carson was king.
These new guys just aren't funny.
That said yes I achieved every young boys dream, a story about you was in Playboy Magazine.
All of your Dreams though aren't possible.
![]() |
| Pez Outlaw on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson |
That's where the straight jacket and crazy come in.
The Inquisition
I don't know what to think of a life borrowed.
You spoke to the wrong person & went in the wrong direction.
Barbarians at the Gate.
Ill served by Spoon fed wisdom.
Truth is not handed to you, it must be sought.
Speak with clarity as you walk to your execution.
Do so prematurely only hastens the inevitable.
We speak as Nostradamus taught us.
Morning frustration turns to music for peace.
And people think I'm crazy because I prefer talking to animals.
Humans make a lot of noise, animals speak from there souls.
Yes I talk a lot also.
My intent though is to use stories to build Walls that protect me.
Horse Progress Report, Louise/Weezy/Wild Child is starting to make friendly gestures after a year of patience.
Some days you just move the ball forward an inch or two and accept that that is all you can do.
I tell myself every day.
There will always be limits on what is possible each day, but you still should do everything you can.
You will always wish that you could've done more but you did what you could.
Dreams can at times be painful, irregardless you must still do the work.
Never allow what seems unattainable to impede your efforts.
Over the last 40yrs I've sold a lot of different items, my favorite by far is/was these Alien/UFO umbrellas.
I must have had over 3,000 of these Alien Umbrellas to begin with and sold the last 2,000 of them to a mysterious individual a few months ago.
I will admit that my fondness for these Alien umbrellas caused me to hold back 30 of them for my own amusement.
I have my theory on my mystery man.
AlienCon 2018AlienCon 2018 - AlienCon 2018 : Pasadena & Baltimore
www.thealiencon.com/On that subject.
Recently on an episode of Ancient Aliens, the History channel Fridays.
The theory that Asteroids brought initial life to earth was posited.
Further it was suggested that this delivery system by asteroid of life to earth was intentional by life somewhere else in the Universe.
I mean, it's possible I guess.
I can only follow logic here.
Earth after the collision of rock in the Universe was a molten bubbling mass, so obviously all microbes etc were destroyed leaving just a big pure rock when it cooled.
To me then, initial life in its most basic form did arrive on asteroids that came to earth after this purification process.
There you go the Bubbling Rock Theory.
Was this just an excuse to show a picture of my favorite Alien Umbrellas?
Also, Did you know that the TV show & movie Stargate follows quite close an awful lot of the Ancient Alien Theories.
Both are my favorite TV shows, they make you think.
Is there life besides us in the Universe.
Of course there is, it would be impossible for there not to be.
I've always thought it very egotistical of humans to think that we are the only life forms in the Universe.
The term "Get Over Yourselves" was possibly meant to cover that very question.
I don't know one way or the other about Climate Change, but I do know that that light up in the sky has an expiration date.
One truth comes from that fact, if we want humanity to continue, we gotta get off this rock before that happens.
Did you ever play Hot Lava when you were a kid?
My personal favorite was to make a raft out of blankets in front of the TV n pretend I was stranded in the ocean.
My computer is so old and slow that it's like swinging a hammer and blacksmithing to do anything on line.
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.



No comments:
Post a Comment