Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Pez Outlaw, Raindrops fallin on my leg. #pezoutlaw

Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.

ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.


Trapped between the life you knew n what is yet to come.
The life you're living can be like an old tattered sweatshirt.
It may not be in the best of shape, yet comfortable all the same.

I feel like I'm a spectator watching my life unfold.
No excitement, a good bit of apprehension n discomfort at the unknown.
It's like life is thinking about dealing me in once again.

I watch, I wait, I listen, not sure.
I'm gonna accept the cards as they are dealt.
Thing is, I've waited so long n now I find myself numb as it unfolds.

You want something for what seems an eternity.
Like a robot, day after day for 20yrs you do the work.
You become a spectator in your own life.

I can't seem to shake the trance n embrace the experience.
People tell me how wonderful it must be, yet joy escapes my grasp.
A voice says, you've opened Pandora's Box.

Patiently I wait, for the conductors que.
Praying all the time that I hit the right note.
20yrs of work, 5yrs of waiting.

You only realize how much there is to do when possibility enters.




This time 5 years ago I found myself very anxious about the article Jeff Maysh was writing. 
Though I was not allowed to tell you that I'd sat down for the story that would later appear in The April issue of Playboy.

 Jeff trying to calm me down saying, Hollywood is about to shut down for a couple months. Christmas n New Years.
That not much was going to happen till March or April.

I remember thinking how much that sucked, yet with April came the release of the story.
A year later, here we are again. This time I know without being told that Hollywood shuts down for a couple months.

Maybe in March or April? 
Well that sucks.
You know me, I just love to wait.

So to bide my time I will just keep writing in Notes From The Asylum.
Though today I have been looking at snow chains for my tractor.

In case you missed the joke from the title.
It's the old joke.
Don't piss on my leg n tell me it's raining.
so it follows, being an optimist.
Raindrops keep fallin on my leg. 
A twist on the old song "Raindrops keep falling on my head".


The impatient optimist. "Irony".
Eat your Wheaties so you too can grow up big n strong like Pez Outlaw. 
It could be a thing?

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment