![]() |
| Some of the Fendersons. |
Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
Before Pez Outlaw, There were the Fendersons.
This Story takes place a Lifetime ago.
As the story goes. One summer The Fendersons were holding a Family Reunion. That evening at the park it was held at, Alien spaceships came down from the sky & abducted Every last member of the Fenderson family. Wiping them from existence. All that was left when I arrived were the green Tshirts that the Fendersons had been wearing.
I decided that I would right this wrong, so I gathered up all the tshirts with a plan. I would repopulate the entire Family. I let it be known that all you had to do was Pick your Fenderson name & I would send you your tshirt.
Early meetings of the New Fenderson Clan, All new Fendersons wore Pee Wee Herman or was it Ed Grimly Masks to hide there Identity. I mean, Who could blame them. Those Aliens had it out For The Fendersons.
The plan worked, well lets say to good. This Fenderson story just keeps going like the Energizer Bunny.
There is a book called Discordia, It's like Wikepedia but without the checks & Balances. Dicordia is in it's 5th edition. Well somehow my story was picked up & it was a part of Discordia before it was a book.
Why are you telling us this story? Because I recieved a letter today from a person who bought a copy of the 5th edition of Discordia. He said because I mentioned Emperor somebody he was sending me Emperor somebody Bucks.
Between you & me there was no Emperor Somebody in the original History Of The Fendersons, But Like I said it was a lifetime ago. This Thing just will not Die!
Like this story is not shocking enough.
There are pictures of all this. I have seen them, But that was a lifetime ago.
While prepping & writing this story I was a bit shocked by how much Alien/UFo stuff I have.
![]() |
| Photo by John Disbrow. |


No comments:
Post a Comment