Tuesday, August 4, 2015

NUTAMANIA 2021 #Peacock #prime

 



2020 had no nuts/ NUTAMANIA 2021
So Keep Your Hands Off My Can Mary.
Stold that last line from Ilona Stevens

Baby Puddin
I know we all suffered in 2020
What you may not know is that it was a really bad year for Pudddin.
NO, SQUIRELs in 2020! OH The Humanity.
2020 was to Puddins horror a non walnut year.
Nut trees don't make nuts every year n you guessed it 2020 had no nuts.
Which means the Squirels went elsewhere.
Every morning Puddin went to the window to see her squirel buddies, but every morning in 2020 they were not there.
Great NEWS! 2021 is a bumper nut year.
Puddin will have a pile of walnuts 6 feet tall, she's talking about having a Nutamania Convention, tshirts, pins, hats the works.
The only problem is we gotta get Puddin a tiny hard hat, Those nuts hurt when they fall n hit you.
Rejoyce America our long Winter is over, 2021 is Gonna Be Nuts.
Puddin plans to sell tickets at the gate to her pen for NUTAMANIA!
Are you Gonna Be There?

*******************

SERIOUSLY? Now the label printer won't print labels. Todays fresh hell.
I need my support Cat. Birdie, Birdie?

Now we're in trouble, MOM JUST RAN AWAY!
This Monday is NUTs!

Last nights Building off the grid.
Guy was building a smart house, everything voice activated n High tech.
ARE YOU CRAZY? Just more stuff to break or needing a 12yr old to fix it.
I want the old days with Knobs n switches. Cars are even worse, I want a brand new 1947 Ford Pickup. When engines made sense.
One good pulse from the sun n we are all in the dark ages again. But that 1947 pickup will still purr like a kitten.
Rant sponsored by "Notes From The Asylum".

Remember that guy with the bushy eyebrows who used to rant about everything on 60 minutes. I think I channel him a bit.



Bam Bam. One good whack or 2 n my technology problems go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment