Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
For years now I've been telling you stories about Busta the horse. Two things you may not know. One Busta was actually not my horse, his real mom was Andrea Keeney Cypher. Busta was only my best friend. Which brings me to the second thing. Busta n I shared a personality type in that we are both a good bit off center, so we understood each other.
As you all know Busta Horse passed late last winter. Not a day goes by that something doesn't remind me of my friend. Not the least of which was that I could trust him to just follow Marnie Marie n I into the barn, then just go to his stall all by Himself. Mind you Busta did like to go garage sale ing on his way into the barn, but then again who in there right mind wouldn't. You could just talk to Busta, common buddy put that down, time to go in.
Busta was also an escape artist. No stall could hold him if he got bored. A bit of a Houdini-horse. It took a latch, a second latch, a cable snap n a rope to tie his stall door shut n he could udo 3 of them when he wanted to. Now you gotta admire that in someone, horse or mere man.
Ole Red is trying to fill his shoes but they are awful big. He keeps company with Marnie Marie now. Every night in Busta's Honor I still connect his cable tie on his gate when red goes in, the only latch Busta couldn't crack. I do this to honor Busta n remember him.
A simple act of Kindness compels me write this.
Ilona Schlafer sent me this sketch n painting of our dear friend.
A Simple Act Of Kindness
Thank You, everyone that sees it will remember him once again n if I'm lucky I'll get to tell them one of his stories.
Busta n I were Kindred Spirits
What a wonderful gift you were given!
ReplyDeleteBusta will be well remembered with the painting and sketch forever more.
Good friendships are hard to come by.
~Luann Atherton
Thank You.
Delete