Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Pez Outlaw World Tour #pezoutlaw

Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.


I've always thought that a European tour of all my old Pez haunts would be great fun.
Just load a bus and off we go???????

For me the trip would start n end with a few days at the Raba Hotel in beautiful downtown Gyor Hungary. I can smell the Pizza now.

The itinerary would include road trips to 
Traun Austria headquarters of Pez international
Gyoroplaste the plastics plant in Hungary
The packaging plant in Hungary
The old packaging plant n yellow house
Kolinska in Slovenia the old packaging plant
Ormoz Slovenia the old plastics plant

For the brave of heart we could travel to Croatia
Old plastics plant n Vucko

As a suggested option for attire
tshirts that have printed on them "I buy Pez"
in Hungarian for Hungary
and in Slovenian for Slovenia.
tshirts to be worn at all times in respective regions when walking around
you are targeting home workers  who may still have stuff left in garages from assembly days
remember Cash is King

of all the things in life that are possible this trip would rank high.
I may never attend another Pez Convention, but I would do this.
no fee to me, just airfare room n board/food. important note, I eat a lot. like not a couple slices of Pizza, a whole large pizza just for me.
Good rule of thumb double your idea of food consumption.

added note, I would also be inviting the/that Documentary  film maker.

I nominate Jon Hicks n Tina Christison Gunsauls to be in charge. A thing does not have to be based in reality to have fun thinking n talking about it.
We'd definitely need to bring Bail Money.I might also need a body guard.
I believe that there might be a few contentious moment, but hell I'm game if you are.

On second thought, I think I'd better bring Billy Dog. 

I need to learn how to stay in my own lane, so that my work compliments not detracts or distracts from others.
That's a really hard lesson to learn, I'll be doing great then whamo I go off the rails and just take it to far. 


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.





Pez Corporate Fraud, Pez Color War, Restitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment