Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Welcome To The Circus #pezoutlaw

Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.

ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.





I refuse to take the well worn path
Words spoken in unison, without reflection

Truth is hidden, not given
Deciphering the riddle takes a lifetime

Do I exist in your reality?  
Validation of a life lived.

3 days of intensity and sorrow.
Then we hide from the inevitable.

We rejoin our tribes and ignore truth.
Hate, greed and self involvement return.

The only truth is kindness.
The gift we can truly give each other is love.

Ignore the words that wake the demon within.
Anger is hard to recapture once released.

Wave at your neighbor as they drive by.
The warmth of the gesture cost you nothing.

You already know what you believe.
Don't use it as a cudgel on others.

Say you're sorry, without hesitation.
Be quick to extend your hand to others.

No one ever laid dying wishing that they had been meaner to others.
Words spoken in silence to ears that cannot hear. 

How is it that we can't see the obviousness of the truth?
Do we use the illusion to avoid the reality?

If I passionately obsess about the unimportant.
Will I escape my fear?

Welcome to the circus of life.
These are not my monkeys.




3:30 am

I wake or should I say come to in the middle of a dark woods, no idea where I'm at and no idea how I ended up there.

This was my very complicated dream last night.
The whole thing took place in a Mall and woods next it.
There were people in red, yellow and purple jumps suits, that seemed to be at the core of the dilemma I found myself in.
It didn't take long to figure out that the people in the purple jump suits/coveralls were in charge.

After I came to I noticed that there were about 11 others around me waking up one by one.
None had any idea where we were or how they got here.
We set out on foot towards the lit up Mall we saw just a bit the other side of the woods we were in.

When we got to the Mall we realized that it was actually a processing facility with hundred of other people, all unconscious being processed for transport to, hell knows where.
As we approached the facility most of us were recaptured by the people in red jumpsuits.
After capture they were sedated again and readied for transport.

Somehow I managed to get a purple jump suit and started moving around trying to figure out what was going on.  
The only other part of this dream I remember is another guy in a purple jump suit leading me into a clear liquid that you could breath in after being totally submerged.

Conveyor belts with hundreds of unconscious people on them, head somewhere.
I pulled the plug on this dream about here, so what was going on is as big a mystery to me as it is to you.

Weird Dream Huh.
Wonder what a person who interprets your dreams would make of this one?
My experience is that dreams never give you answers, they just show you stuff.

Yeah sure this was a keeper of a dream, but I do have another that competes with it pretty good.

Over 20 years ago while at the Raba Hotel in Hungary I had this dream or dream like state.
Well actually 2, You pick.

1. The first one was astral projection where I left my room on the 3rd floor and shot like a light ray into outer space.
That's it for the first one, I shot into space, can't remember if I came back to Earth or not.

2. The second dream I had in my 3rd floor room in Gyor Hungary.
In the dream I realized that there were special places on Earth where the fabric between realities was thinner than everywhere else.
One of these places where you could cross over into a parallel dimension was my 3rd floor room on the Northwest corner of the Raba Hotel in Gyor Hungary.
During this dream I did cross over to the other dimension to another reality very similar to ours but with a few differences.

Yes I also fly at times in my dreams, though not as often as I'd like.



After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.





Pez Corporate Fraud, Pez Color War, Restitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment