Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Andy Warhol / Pez Outlaw #pezoutlaw

Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.


ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.


To look at me you most likely would never guess that one of my Heroes is Andy Warhol.
It's really about the sense of presence that he projected, I admire his freedom of spirit.
I find myself thinking in referance to him probably more than any other person.

Andy Warhol's philosophy that life is Art is probably our strongest link.
Life as performance Art hits very close to home.
And the dread of the possible reality of 15 minutes of fame.

Lacey Ash    art of Pez Outlaw


I try to live each day for itself.
I try to think as little as possible, nothing good comes from it.
I try to lead a quiet life. 
I prefer to keep the number of people I have contact with at a minimum.


Do the things each day that need to be done, Then rest. 

The last 5 years or so my thoughts keep returning to Andy Warhol.
We all seem to be acting out our lives on facebook.
Can you imagine what Andy Warhol would have done with facebook if it had been around in his heyday.
Andy Warhol's claim of people getting there 15 minutes of fame n facebook proving it.

In true Andy Warhol fashion I prefer Playing in Public.
I kinda like Warhol's idea of Life as Art, which I think is why my thoughts keep returning to him..

Mentally engaging the possible, Real or not.
Life is so short. Why in God's name would you ever take it serious.

"Notes From The Asylum" is an exercise in Life As Art.
I've been turning the news off earlier every day n tuning to Willies Road House.
It's not that the news is all bad, just Blah.
tedious n tiresome.
Same goes for TV at night, very very few shows worth watching.
ABC blocked it's signal, not sure I care. 
Colony, JLo etc, Jesus Who Cares. 
I've been watching Dr Who since the 1970s, The new guy, Yawn. 
Downton Abby final season, should've ended last year except for Maggie Smith.
Blue Bloods, Hawaiie five O, Why.
To many TV yawn-fests to mention.

TV used to be my leisure activity, now it's Notes from The Asylum.
top 10 posts this month
The reasons Pez Outlaw was targeted by Pez Corpora...
8466
Pez Corporate Fraud #Netflix Pez Color War #Quibi...
919
McHOOKER's, Pez Outlaw #Netflix #Quibi #Disney #Am...
695
Nothing That a Cup of Coffee n $10,000.00 Won't Fi...
524
Pez Outlaw, Give Or Take A Lie or 2 #Netflix #quibi
509
2020 ☑️ PEZ OUTLAW FOR PRESIDENT #Netflix #Quibi #...
482
The Pez Outlaw, PR Department #Quibi #Disney #Netf...
375
I'm Tired Of Workin So Dam Hard To Be Poor #Netfli...
335
PEZGATE, WHO's RUNNING THIS WHOREHOUSE? #Netflix #...
288
Pez Corporate Racism & Sexism #quibi #Netflix #pez...
284




After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary





No comments:

Post a Comment