Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
What do you think, should old men have "Cranky Old Bastard ALERT!" warning labels?
Dogs n Horses Yes but No Children Allowed.
I don't know why I should have to keep saying this, but apparently I do.
I will not follow anyone on twitter whose page image is a picture of a child.
To me it goes beyond not being in good taste.
I'm a 64 year old man. If the image on your twitter page does not at least look 20, I can not follow you back.
If your homepage image is of a horse or a dog, no problem.
If your home page image is of a child, No.
I also can not follow back any page on facebook or twitter that's in Arabic.
I have no idea what's being said and I just can not take the chance.
Oh yeah n no porn or excessive cursing.
Yes I screen each persons page that follows me.
I also shy away from advert pages. Like buy follower pages.
Only real people please. No Twitter Follower Farms.
Oh yeah there's one other type of page I do not follow back because it's a waste of time.
When I screen your page one of the first things I check is the ratio of follows to followers.
If you follow say 50 people but have 2,000 followers, I will not waste my time with a follow back.
You are just going to remove your follow after the follow back is given.
Other than that though I try to follow back any real people that follow me on twitter or facebook,
After I screen your page.
I will also admit to being confused by the huge number of twenty-something young women that follow me on twitter.
My home page image:
If you're a twenty-something woman, why on earth would you follow that?
Somebody is cranky this morning?
Is there such a thing as cranky tweeting?
Pez Outlaw Diary
Dogs n Horses Yes but No Children Allowed.
I don't know why I should have to keep saying this, but apparently I do.
I will not follow anyone on twitter whose page image is a picture of a child.
To me it goes beyond not being in good taste.
I'm a 64 year old man. If the image on your twitter page does not at least look 20, I can not follow you back.
If your homepage image is of a horse or a dog, no problem.
If your home page image is of a child, No.
I also can not follow back any page on facebook or twitter that's in Arabic.
I have no idea what's being said and I just can not take the chance.
Oh yeah n no porn or excessive cursing.
Yes I screen each persons page that follows me.
I also shy away from advert pages. Like buy follower pages.
Only real people please. No Twitter Follower Farms.
Oh yeah there's one other type of page I do not follow back because it's a waste of time.
When I screen your page one of the first things I check is the ratio of follows to followers.
If you follow say 50 people but have 2,000 followers, I will not waste my time with a follow back.
You are just going to remove your follow after the follow back is given.
Other than that though I try to follow back any real people that follow me on twitter or facebook,
After I screen your page.
I will also admit to being confused by the huge number of twenty-something young women that follow me on twitter.
My home page image:
If you're a twenty-something woman, why on earth would you follow that?
Somebody is cranky this morning?
Is there such a thing as cranky tweeting?
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
![]() |
| new profile pic captures my essence |
Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:
Post a Comment