Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.
It's My Story.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
ebay link to Pez Outlaw Collectibles.
The title of this post comes from the very overused term in the financial world "Money is fungible"
meaning that one source of money replaces another n that money replaces??????????
Ok it's basically a snake eating its tail.
UMMM, moving on, nothing to see here.
Notes From The Asylum has existed for just under 5 yrs.
with how I bang away about it, I know it seems like forever.
Until Jeff Maysh & Playboy only Pez Outlaw Diary existed.
I created the Asylum as a busy project after Jeff n Hollywood in an attempt to stay outa trouble.
I know, I know, that didn't work.
In the end though I think something better rose from the troubles of that time.
Notes From The Asylum, hands down not even a contest is the most successful thing by a margin of 300% that I've ever written.
Notes From The Asylum just reached 1 million views.
I have though changed my priorities of late.
It used to be 75% of my efforts each day on the Asylum n Pez Outlaw, trying to achieve a small possibility of a $75,000.00 payday from Hollywood.
Bird in the hand told me I was squandering my efforts on, well a fantasy.
I have realistic payday on ebay at $150,000.00 worth of listings.
Even 1/3 of that money would change my life n it's right there, all I have to do is earn it.
Now my workday here in the office is split into 3rds.
Priority #1 ebay, promote etc all listings myself, I swear when I paid ebay to promote that they mostly promoted my items to me.
By promoting my ebay listings i'm seeing far higher results.
I will continue each day to promote Pez Outlaw but I will only give it 1hr per day not 3hrs.
This is to keep my hand in n feed the possible, no matter how unrealistic it might be.
Also I suffer mentally when my fantasy world is not allowed to share reality.
ps. when I just mentioned Bird in the hand told me, that was a referance to Birdie the cat, she is very wise.
OK back to fantasy land where all things are possible n we are all HERO's in our own stories.
This is Pez Outlaws hr of the day.
It occurred to me yesterday that truth is less important than a good story and a good character.
My point is that I wonder if a romping adventure based on the life of Pez Outlaw might not be a way to go.
A ghost writer I know has dealt with a lot of stories concerning crime etc n capers of all sorts.
I just wonder if a clever melding of that area of expertise with the real life story of Pez Outlaw might yield a good enough story.
I just think that it would be OK if a really entertaining story was told "Based on the real life story of Pez Outlaw".
Maybe because it's my life that we are talking about, I think it would be fun to spice it up even more.
This is not to say that the Pez Outlaw story itself is inadequate in any way, to the contrary it by itself is kinda unbelievable.
But Why Not Go For The Gold?
I did not lie to you.
I just left the boring stuff out.
Then I fluffed the pillows.
It's like how I prefer to remember my father.
I omit the Alcoholism along with it's Baggage.
I omit the serial Infidelity to my mother.
I remain aware of these facts, but I prefer to remember his strength.
My father was an extremely hard working man.
My work ethic was shaped by the example he set.
You maintain the core truth, but.
The Truth is Fungible.
You can move portions of it around.
Discard what distracts.
Emphasize to stress points.
Shape the facts to support the purpose.
So, Do I care how someone else might tell my story? NO!
In story telling, the story changes a little with each successive person who tells it.
Hopefully by the time the last person tells it, it's a good story. Worth listening to.
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
Pez Outlaw Diary
meaning that one source of money replaces another n that money replaces??????????
Ok it's basically a snake eating its tail.
UMMM, moving on, nothing to see here.
Notes From The Asylum has existed for just under 5 yrs.
with how I bang away about it, I know it seems like forever.
Until Jeff Maysh & Playboy only Pez Outlaw Diary existed.
I created the Asylum as a busy project after Jeff n Hollywood in an attempt to stay outa trouble.
I know, I know, that didn't work.
In the end though I think something better rose from the troubles of that time.
Notes From The Asylum, hands down not even a contest is the most successful thing by a margin of 300% that I've ever written.
Notes From The Asylum just reached 1 million views.
I have though changed my priorities of late.
It used to be 75% of my efforts each day on the Asylum n Pez Outlaw, trying to achieve a small possibility of a $75,000.00 payday from Hollywood.
Bird in the hand told me I was squandering my efforts on, well a fantasy.
I have realistic payday on ebay at $150,000.00 worth of listings.
Even 1/3 of that money would change my life n it's right there, all I have to do is earn it.
Now my workday here in the office is split into 3rds.
Priority #1 ebay, promote etc all listings myself, I swear when I paid ebay to promote that they mostly promoted my items to me.
By promoting my ebay listings i'm seeing far higher results.
I will continue each day to promote Pez Outlaw but I will only give it 1hr per day not 3hrs.
This is to keep my hand in n feed the possible, no matter how unrealistic it might be.
Also I suffer mentally when my fantasy world is not allowed to share reality.
ps. when I just mentioned Bird in the hand told me, that was a referance to Birdie the cat, she is very wise.
OK back to fantasy land where all things are possible n we are all HERO's in our own stories.
This is Pez Outlaws hr of the day.
It occurred to me yesterday that truth is less important than a good story and a good character.
My point is that I wonder if a romping adventure based on the life of Pez Outlaw might not be a way to go.
A ghost writer I know has dealt with a lot of stories concerning crime etc n capers of all sorts.
I just wonder if a clever melding of that area of expertise with the real life story of Pez Outlaw might yield a good enough story.
I just think that it would be OK if a really entertaining story was told "Based on the real life story of Pez Outlaw".
Maybe because it's my life that we are talking about, I think it would be fun to spice it up even more.
This is not to say that the Pez Outlaw story itself is inadequate in any way, to the contrary it by itself is kinda unbelievable.
But Why Not Go For The Gold?
I did not lie to you.
I just left the boring stuff out.
Then I fluffed the pillows.
It's like how I prefer to remember my father.
I omit the Alcoholism along with it's Baggage.
I omit the serial Infidelity to my mother.
I remain aware of these facts, but I prefer to remember his strength.
My father was an extremely hard working man.
My work ethic was shaped by the example he set.
You maintain the core truth, but.
The Truth is Fungible.
You can move portions of it around.
Discard what distracts.
Emphasize to stress points.
Shape the facts to support the purpose.
So, Do I care how someone else might tell my story? NO!
In story telling, the story changes a little with each successive person who tells it.
Hopefully by the time the last person tells it, it's a good story. Worth listening to.
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
![]() |
| new profile pic captures my essence |
Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:
Post a Comment