Sunday, July 22, 2018

It Slips Away #pezoutlaw

Please Watch My Emmy Winning Movie, The Pez Outlaw on Amazon Prime & Peacock. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best actor at SXSW.

It's My Story.


Clear in the beginning, then it slips away. 
Was that the end or a new beginning?

You grow up wishing.
Then life hands you a miracle.

A magic decade beyond anything you dreamed.
Did I earn it, was every footstep I took leading me there?

Failure, Betrayal, Disappointment n sorrow.
Rebirth, The unlikely happens.

New goals demand new talents.
No mistakes this time, because I'm running out of it.

Destiny it seems is written.
Hope is the possibility of reality.

The choice reveals itself. 
Your mind is not prepared to see it.

The Reaper approaches.
Acceptance is all that's left.

I can't save yesterday.
Hopefully I can catch tomorrow.

Will destiny hear my plea?
The keeper of time, I write my fate.

Will I give my story a happy ending?
 Will I allow it?

Broken Minds.
It's very complicated. 



After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.





Pez Corporate Fraud, Pez Color War, Restitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment