Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Enigma Protocol - Robotism #pezoutlaw #hollywood


Lately I've had the inescapable feeling that I've stuck my head through the looking glass n find it difficult to return.
The illusion clouds reality.
In short I'm at a crossroads putting faith in my subconscious for true north.

I put my hope in the collective illusion, loosing myself in the methods n beliefs of popular culture.
Unfortunately the veil is lifting exposing the shallowness.
Each day it becomes harder to deny. 

There is what I wanted to be true n there's what's actually true.
No more denial, I accept reality.
Rocks Float #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw #NFTA..



Robotism - a pathological dislike of robots.
compulsive, obsessive, inveterate, habitual, persistent, chronic, hardened, confirmed hatred  of robots.

After much soul searching I've decided that I just don't want to put the time, trouble or emotional effort into hating anyone.
Politics left or right, Trump, Nancy Pelosi, global warming etc.
There is not one thing I could, can or want to do concerning any of it.
To think my vocal support or disapproval makes the slightest bit of difference is delusional.

The problem is that we humans like a cause or to get worked up believing in or against something.
To that point I've decided to put all my need for a cause or hate of something into a fierce hatred of Robots.
Quite honestly Robots are as we all know destroying everything we as humans hold dear.
Soulless Robots are at the root of every problem we face today.

I have the deepest of hate for Robots n everything that goes wrong in my life, I lay blame at the feet of Robots.
We must stand together in defiance of the Robot plan to dominate humanity or be made obsolete one by one.
Damned accursed Robots, I spit upon your graves.

Likes - Bull Mastiffs n Dachshunds.

That's all I've got so far - work in progress.


When I was younger I searched for old guys with piles of weird leftover old stuff.
I'm now that old guy I used to seek.

Got a big pile of dirt from my kids on my 66th Birthday.
BEST PRESENT EVER! 

Just saw something.
Keep it vague.
I may not be your cup of tea, but at list it's not "Pee Pee, Poo Poo". 
 
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment