Wednesday, May 24, 2017

4 good lines n a t shirt #pezoutlaw #hollywood

4 good lines n a t shirt

Ashes

Breath of the Reaper on your neck
A shiver of mortality

Fevered hands twist in the night
My first memory

I walk with the Reaper
Friend, guardian n reminder

The endless journey
Days become decades

Dreams sustain you
Reality, a thief in the night

Footstep on a beach
Faith washes away

Tired of conflict
Weary of vagueness


Was the beginning the only truth
Fear of being right

Belief in something you doubt
Ashes, Ashes, We all fall down

Well that took a turn.
Not at all what I expected.

The Reaper isn't just Death, he's also a ruthless editor of Notes From The Asylum.
Folded Ashes in.
********************************************

I'm a born again, washed in the blood, Bridge Burner.
I get fed up n I torch that Bastard.
We're speaking of bridges here, don't want it interpreted wrong.

Last Night's Dream
I was back in the shop working as a machinist, but for some reason I was not receiving a paycheck.
After 6 months of working n not being paid, I'd had enough n stopped performing for them.
I know you must think that I just make these dreams up to get a point across.
Hand to God, these dreams I tell you about are the dreams I had the night before.

The Reaper approaches n delights in years lost or wasted.
I'm always acutely aware of the sound of his footsteps.
I've been aware of my mortality since age 5.
Time lost is gone forever, so there is no way I'm going to sit back n put all my hopes n dreams in someone else's hands.





After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment