Monday, January 9, 2017

Hollywood or Bust #pezoutlaw #hollywood

Hollywood, working on Pez Outlaw Movie @pezoutlaw #pezoutlaw #hollywood 

Maybe I've been to subtle, well let me state it clearer.
For 2yrs Hollywood has been working on making a Pez Outlaw Movie.

The first step was a story in the April 2015 issue of Playboy written by Jeff Maysh called

This Michigan Farmer Made $4 Million Smuggling Rare Pez Containers into the U.S.

see http://www.playboy.com/articles/pez-outlaw

Then a producer n a script.
Next a Major studio signed on.

What I think would help now is if I could get 1 Million Twitter followers, as a show of support for the idea of a Pez Outlaw Movie.

For more on the Pez Outlaw story see
Pez Outlaw Diary

Cast your vote for a Pez Outlaw Movie by following me on twitter, click

@pezoutlaw

I always follow back.   


After several rewrites, let's try this version.
I will admit that my confidence in this project is at an all-time low.
I'd put it off to depression but to be honest I'm hearing nothing n it's been quite a while.


Connect the imagery
She whispered "Kolinska"
Cab driver leads the way
Smokestacks tower over OZ

Just like ole Abbott n Costello
Next stop Hollywood
We'll find it after a while
Would my world change

My life is that of a low level worker
Like Eb from Green Acres
Pez Outlaw lived a decade worth viewing. 
I'm just a funny looking old man on a tractor.

Things can only affect you if you take them in.
I've seen folks get all wired tight
Start thinking that they are a deal
It does not end well.

Pez Outlaw is the repository
After 15 years I'm the caretaker
Pez Outlaw flew high
I have been humbled.

I can help
But I will never read it
I just can't look in Mirrors
I can't deal with the me you perceive.

I've learned how things must go
The road to who I am was difficult
I do not mess with that
Stay on the path  


If Hollywood says yes
I will not talk on a telephone
No meals, except what Kathy hands me
Handshaking, gloves would be nice

If Hollywood makes a Pez Outlaw Movie
It would be an honor
Would that make me Happy
I've been working almost 2 decades

Satisfaction, recognition, Validation
That's why I hope it happens 
A lifetime of work 
I believe I'd find closure.

A Pez Outlaw Book
A Pez Outlaw Movie
That's "everything you dreamed of"
I've never been vague about it

Fame was never the dream
I've known what my true goals are from the beginning
Raising awareness of the Pez Outlaw story
Enjoying, Notes From The Asylum.

Vindication in my belief that I could do it.
That when I was down to zero $$$$.
I realized that I still had my mind.
Vindication in myself and my belief in myself.

Somehow I don't doubt the outcome
The problem is the pain of the journey
I can almost feel the joy of release
Somethings up, I can smell it


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary




No comments:

Post a Comment