Monday, November 27, 2017

Rodeo Clown #pezoutlaw #hollywood #slovakia


There was a rodeo clown named Bill.
Who tried to push a rock up a hill.
pez outlaw

Day after day he pushed it up that slope.
Chasing a dream built on hope.

Decades went by without remorse.
Bill stayed the course.

He really didn't mind.
Because he expected to be paid in kind.

Everybody thought Bill was crazy.
He felt to give up would be lazy.

Each day he'd put on his makeup.
Hoping one day only to wakeup.

Bill did the only thing he knew how to do.
He kept faith with his dream believing it was true. 

If Bill had just stayed in his barrel
He'd never have seen the peril.

The title is Rodeo Clown n his name is Bill but I call him Joe.
Only people that really know me will get that one.
*******************************
The fact remains 
Every day we wake up n put on our makeup
Then Face each new day with renewed hope

Very seldom does that day see reward
Usually we lose ground
But we don't give up

Where does optimism come from
Do we believe because hope is all we have
Or is belief in eventual victory that strong

Choice rarely enters into it
Our fate is set
The groove to deep

Yesterday was a pretty rough day.
I won't relive it here.
To do so would only continue the cycle.

from The Muck Bucket n RB EQUESTRIAN


Reasons are usually excuses assigned to the unnameable.
I've found that when I'm angry I just grab whatever's handy.
Truth is, it's alway's deeper. 
When I realized that truth is when I stopped screaming.

Not allowed to scream.
Not allowed to cry.
Causes to much pain.

So you become a rodeo clown.
A painted on smile, to show the world.

How ya doin buddy?
Doin great, just great.

People ask, but I guarantee you nobody really want to know.
N why should they, they've got there own shit.

We care but really do we have to care that much
Can we please just move on.

Not a big brain day.
Yesterday I wouldna written a letter to a skunk.

It's gonna be another bad hair day.
Hey what's the damn point of having angst or being tormented if you don't share. 

Had some good news
Shoulda been over the moon

It's a pretty deep hole
I'm still climbing  

So I paint up n get to pushing
Fate is earned not given 

There are no sick days at the Asylum.
Just pudding. 

When my brain falters.
I have to work in bites not meals. 

Pain is evidence you're still alive.
Crazy requires proof. 

I'd like to say a prayer for CAKE.

This ones for my friends in Slovakia. 

PS.
I'm just waiting for the person that stands in front of me n says, Well sure but it was easy for you.
I'll punch that fool in the nose.
 

When you ask to be friended or follow me, make sure it's what you really want, because I'm relentless in pursuit of my goals.
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary






No comments:

Post a Comment