Friday, February 12, 2016

Underdogology #pezoutlaw #hollywood #NFTA

OH Yeah, we make up words all the time round here. 
What are they gonna do, Take my crayons away?
Nothing is fixed, things keep moving.

The Scrappy Misfit Underdog Wins

Isn't that what we all like to believe?
Hit him with a left hook, then a right jab.
Then pick yourself up off the mat n do it again.

Hey it worked in Rocky, so shouldn't it in life?
Unfortunately No.

Let me tell you a story.
We've got a Halflinger Mare that runs any pen she's in. 
Which is not to say she's the toughest or strongest.
Though Honey Bee is very strong for a pony.

No, what Honey has is a very determined mind.
You might kick her butt on your first day, but Honey will then dog you day after day until your will is gone.
You can put almost any horse in Honey's pen n she'll have them sorted out within days.

My point is that determination followed by action is what wins.
2 Decades, pish posh, a drop in the bucket. 

As my 18yr journey reaches a pivotal point, reflection seems to be what all the kids are doing.
Within the next 30 to 45 days decisions will be made.
The fate of humanity hangs in the balance. 

I pray for us all. 

It Makes me all warm n fuzzy inside to see how many authors of real books are starting to follow me on twitter. 

I like my memory of stuff better than the reality of what they were.

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment