Saturday, May 27, 2017

That's my story n I'm stickin to it. #hollywood #pezoutlaw #NFTA

Brain Freeze is a real thing.
You try scratching an itch while in a straight jacket.


I love living in the country.
I can't imagine buying my water or paying for a sewer from the city.
The real reason I rarely leave my property is that everything I want is right here.

For the first 18yrs of my life I lived in Lansing with houses one on top of the other.
Every time you turned around you had to deal with somebody n there particular issue.
Here in the country I keep to myself n so do my neighbors.

I like the peace n quiet, though over the last 40yrs things have gotten busier.
Traffic is busier, probably a half dozen cars go by per hour.
More city folk live out here now.

City folk in the country are people who bring city thinking into the country.
They get all wound up about there lawns.
I grow quack grass/whatever grows is my lawn.

Dogs poop on my lawn n horses walk on it.
The city folk that live out here now have a fit if that happens on there's.
Moriah actually had to go over to the neighbors n pick up Milo's poop.

N heaven forbid a horse gets loose n walks on there lawn.
One neighbor actually had to give another a couple hundred bucks so he'd quit bitching about the horse that walked on his lawn.
Seriously, What the hell.  #WildHorsePosse

Times change though n nothing stays the same.
Just wish I owned 2 or 3 x the acreage that I do.
The more I could keep others away, the happier I'd be.

Told the kids, I'd love to buy both of the neighbors houses n just knock them down, turn it back to pasture.
Billionaire's, What would you do if?
Buy the hundred acres in front of me behind me n to the left n right of me.

All that though is just stuff, I love it out here.
The real bitch are the winters.
Weather in the teens n the wind whipping up the hill.

It's great when I'm in the warehouse or the Arena.
Unfortunately I have to be out in it about 4-5hrs per day.
This comes up because you guessed it, temp is in the teens n the wind is goin pretty good n it's time to get out there to do chores. 

Taking a break after 2.5hrs
Wind gusts 25mph n snowing til 4am. 
4 more inches expected.
YEAH! 

Break over.
Oh yah n wind chill 2 degrees.
************************************************

1-6-17
Weather in the teens.
Outside over 8hrs doin hay.

1-7-17
n repeat.

12-15
We're having a heat wave, the porchometer says 21 degrees.
About the Porchometer.
Southern exposure n house + addition block the wind.
So the Porchometer is kinda a feel good optimistic reflection of the true temp.
Me I'll take it, good news is good news even if it is fake news.
Lah, lah, lah, can't hear you.
don't wanna hear the real Temp 

So told Kathy n she promptly said it's 15 degrees out.
Aw Man. I said I didn't wanna know. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-16
Brain Freeze
Kathy said it's not a real thing.
Well, That's my story n I'm stickin to it.

After 5hrs outside yesterday temp in low teens I got Brain Freeze.
The processor in my head began to malfunction. 
Made a poor decision with ramifications.

Couldn't understand words spoken to me, had to concentrate. 
That's somewhat normal cause I do not listen to people.
Once yesterday though I was listening, Wah Wah Wah, no comprehension.

OK unbelievers, What happens when you freeze to death?
Your brain goes to sleep.
Argument over, I win. 

Brain Freeze is a real thing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-17

5 inches of snow, more coming tonight
gotta go. tractor, plow, drive, hrs.
my guess same thing tomorrow

took 5 hrs to clear the snow from Friday nights storm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to write a post about Global Warming today.
I was told by the people that run the Asylum that I should not.
Seems unfair, because we're in the middle of a Polar Vortex. 
Temps in the lower teens, wind chills in single digits.
All that n the staff here at the Asylum will not let me RANT about Global Warming. 
The good News, it's Jello day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Irony is, this post was supposed to die in a few days.
Instead, it will have 1,000 views in 1 week.
It had a pretty rocky start.
Shows ta Go ya.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other stuff

The boredom of each day feels like being on a runaway train going 100 mph.
You want to slow it down but can't no matter how hard you try. 
The points of reflection are when I get in bed n when I get up.
2yrs. 18yrs. 65yrs. That moment was yesterday.

Ebay keeps sending me all kinds of messages.
It's the cyber version of junk mail.
Delete, Delete, Delete.

I need to correct a misconception.
I'm an Anarchist. 
Not like the Anarchist youth you see in the streets behaving violently.
My Anarchy is simple, You say Yes, I say NO!
Whatever the conventional Wisdom is, I take the opposing view with passion n dedication.
Yah Yah Yah Contrarian Blah Blah Blah.
NO ANARCHIST! 

Picking n Scratching, we are at our Primordial Best.
Instinctively nothing is more deeply encoded in our DNA.

HOOEY! Yup n it cost you nothing. 
Sometimes it just feels good to take a self-righteous stand on a self proclaimed statement of fact. 

Proclamations n Defiant Statements are fun, they feel good.
It's like with one sweeping statement you fixed something. 

Truth is it's just dirty laundry.
Next day comes the verbal hangover.

Last night a TV show Host commented on Wet Wipes, indicating I raise this not for me but a friend of mine.
He was kidding I know, but that aside aren't wet wipes/butt wipes for everybody that actually wants to be clean.

The acceptance of butt wipes for adult use was a defining moment in my life.
Being obsessive, prior to butt wipes I used way to much TP n never was satisfied with my cleanliness.

Pre butt wipes was like the Darkages in personal hygiene.
I for one don't understand any reluctance by adults on this subject. 

Brent Johnson I'll chime in on this and will also attach an article. Butt wipes are the enemy of wastewater treatment plants, major cause of sanitary sewer overflows, and are quite misleading to the consumer. Yes, they are flushable which makes the average consumer think it's ok when it's not. Yes they flush but they do not break down. Like dental floss. You can flush it and it remains a solid. A credit card will also flush, it remains a solid. I worked in the wastewater industry for a long time, was injured in the industry, and forced to retire due to said injuries and surgeries. To anyone reading this: Please don't flush if connected to city sewer, just like feminine hygiene products. If you're on septic, do what you want since it's yours to maintain. End of rant. http://www.wateronline.com/.../millions-of-dollars-in...

Steve Glew
Steve Glew  how I would never be on public sewer or water n will always have my own is a whole other rant.
Brent Johnson Perhaps a new topic to rant about?
Steve Glew
Steve Glew I never buy bottled water but I do take pop bottles filled with my well water everywhere I go.

Postscript.
I wouldn't like being connected to a public sewer because I would hate to be judged by my....um....um....? 

Last nights local news reported some folks here in Michigan are paying the equivalent of a car or house payment for city water.

Yesterdays post here was a bit to honest so all but a tiny bit is now gone.
Surprisingly even in it's original form it hit the minimum of  300+ views.

Original Post, What's left of it anyway.

Dude, you're gonna give yourself an Ulcer.
Wait a minute, I thought everybody had one.

You carry things around with you each day.
Pushing down the things you shouldn't think about or talk about.
Then each day around 4pm your stomack starts hurting.
This crazy shit is real not an amusing persona. 
One day you're good n in a few days hounded by Demons

Sometimes as hard as it is, you just have to walk away.
Shovel as much dirt as you can on it.
Just close your eyes n do what you do. 

Buy something on ebay, buy the Old Man a bale of Hay.
#hollywood #buytheoldmanabaleofhay
Christmas is not my favorite time of year.
I've been thinking about it lately.
I think this is based on a feeling of inadequacy.
The relentless barrage of Christmas songs, just a painful reminder.
STOP, END, TMI.

Pez Outlaw is "SO HUGE" "YOU'RE GONNA GET SICK OF WINNING SO MUCH".

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

  

No comments:

Post a Comment