Wednesday, February 10, 2016

That Guy Follows Me Everywhere #pezoutlaw #hollywood

I glanced at a side mirror yesterday n saw my reflection.
Told Kathy, Yeah that guy follows me everywhere.

I wish I could make the head on my new image twitch left n right 45 degrees. 
It just looks like that's what it wants to do.

If I live out my fantasies on facebook n twitter, is that fake news?
Where is the line that defines Reality?
How much affect does mental projection have on the story of our lives.
I rebel against any edict that defines my reality. 

I love a good conspiracy theory.
Are we really going to accept a world where the few decide what we read?
Can you live with others deciding for you what is real n what is not?
There is no line, only my choice to read it or not. 

My personal favorite conspiracy theory over the last year was Hillary Body Double.
How could anyone even dream of denying me the pleasure of that one?
Every since the first spoken words, we've told stories. 
How that Woolly Mammoth came down to a modern fish story.

There is no one truth, only many similar truths.
Our perceptions of things before our very eyes differs greatly.
Realities differ, some would say that they differ greatly.
Who we are, what we are n how we perceive others is not the same. 

City folks love the city, I'd rather be dead than live there.
I'm not right anymore than that city feller is wrong, we just like different things.
We perceive our surroundings differently.

We should all fear censorship by anyone for whatever noble reason that they might give.
Put it all out there n let us decide.
If we don't find it interesting or at the least entertaining, it will wither n die.
Nobody needs to dictate or decide thought for others.

If you support the suppression of speech beware, one day that knock will be on your door.
Life is absurd, can we just get on with it.
My mind belongs to no one.
I intend to piss both sides off.

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


I wish I could make the head on my new image ratchet left n right 45 degrees. 
It just looks like that's what it wants to do.

 






Just did google search on Pez Outlaw movie. Nothing yet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment