Tuesday, February 9, 2016

PUT DOWN THE CHALK, STEP AWAY FROM THE BOARD! #pezoutlaw #hollywood


For management purposes I find it useful to imagine that my mind is made up of not voices but small cartoonish characters each with different opinions on any given matter.
My voice in that crowd is that of management, shushing unhelpful n annoying input.

That's where this blog gets it's name, Notes from The Asylum.
The Asylum is my mind and it's inner workings. 

Sometimes it feels like I'm trapped inside my own head.
Like there's this giant chalkboard in my head with all these characters running around, but nobody has any chalk.

Try explaining this to other people, chances are good that the asylum in your head won't be the only one you're in.
I wish I had any skills as a cartoonist, because I believe this would make a good one. 

How do we get from here to there?
Still crunching the numbers.
Optimistic.

Why don't you come out n say hello.
5 minutes later, TMI.
You can leave now. 
True story. 

5 minutes n all I'd covered was the benefit of colds n bee stings.
comparisons of weather in different regions.
Dogs, 80s TV, the circle drive n new horse shed.

Stern look, TMI, you're outa here. 
My work was done.
Back to Murder She Wrote.


Oh there was more, much much more. 
My guys found the chalk. 

OH Yeah n don't you just love that thing Orangutans do with there arms above there head when they feel silly.
My 5 minutes are up. 

OK, so we're back to that.
Fine. 
everything's cooo L. 

PUT THE CHALK DOWN N STEP AWAY FROM THE BOARD!
NOBODY NEEDS TO GET HURT!

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment