Tuesday, August 16, 2016

the title comes first #pezoutlaw #hollywood

reflection of the journey
no end game
a self reflective exercise

create from nothing
fluff the pillows
discard what distracts    

unfulfilled aspiration
betrayed by reality
the reaper approaches


rarely certain
nothing is what it appears
agendas under agendas

no idea what's going on
I know less every day
no longer in the loop

clear the racks, load the bin
no emotion, no investment
my faith is low

doors close and windows open
aspects remain facts
writes better than it plays

impatiently optimist  
got your crayons out 
now I'm depressed

I walk between two worlds
not sure I care anymore
18 years

everything you ever wanted
slowly the dominoes fall
any day, any day

take on the rich n powerful
that would be rough
irony washed over me

put it all out there
I hope people like me
write without fear

life is a roller coaster
fabricate a reality
my world dissolves  

I have big dreams
shape the perception 
we're in the Asylum   

sign here we got it
your dreams will come true
then silence 

the title always comes first
do as you will 
#pezoutlaw 

is it time to put on the garbage bags
I woulda survived that iceberg
only 2 people know 

Raining really hard right now, so I've got 3.5 dogs all hovering under my feet. 
Po's in the living room, she could give a shit.
 
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






Pez Outlaw Diary
     

No comments:

Post a Comment