Monday, December 19, 2016

Marijuana #pezoutlaw #hollywood

Just because I can't use Marijuana (recovering drug addict, 45yrs clean) doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself.
Do these things come as a patch?

Did you know?
Use of the words Marijuana n Zombie get big reactions on twitter.
No pun intended.

Odds are very good this will get retweeted just for words Marijuana n Zombi.
OOOH! #marijuana #zombi that oughta clinch it. 
Note to self. Write post called Marijuana Zombi #pezoutlaw #marijuana #zombi

I decide to write this post about Marijuana for 2 reasons. 

1. the Highway a country channel just mentioned how a state that just legalized Marijuana is allowing growers to show this crop at the state fair.

2. I've noticed a block of new followers on twitter who are featuring/promoting Marijuanaon on there twitter home page.
Alien Pod Creatures

This is what the kids are smoking today.
To me it looks like Alien Pod Creature.
My how the world has changed.

In the 1960s I was what is termed now a PotHead.
We never saw the stuff I pictured above.
We smoked glorified Ditch Weed. 
The Marijuana I pictured scares the hell out of me.
I think the kids call them Buds.
Hell back then nobody waited for a plant to bud, to impatient.
It was all stems, leaves n seeds, seeds which by the way constantly made the joint explode like a trick cigar.

No folks what we were smoking in the 1960s was ditch weed, with the potency by today's standards of 3/2 beer.
I gotta tell ya, even though it's legal now, you'd never catch me smoking it.
Today's Marijuana is just to strong for my brain's ability to handle such things.
In the 1960s we called it Flipping Out, n it happened to me approx a half dozen times on various chemicals.
No way I'm going anywhere near those Alien Pod Creatures that they call Marijuana today.

Now if somebody made a legal 3/2 version in patch form????????????
At my age who would care or even notice. 

Lobbying for the Marijuana VOTE? 
My looks must make people think I smoke dope.
What I write n how I write probably also make people think that I must be on drugs.
Sorry to crash illusions but I can't smoke or do drugs, clinging to reality as it is.

Though I will admit that my mind n the way I think was altered by my youthful use of drugs.
Perceptions, approach to reality n thought.
LSD, Peyote, Speed, Heroine n Marijuana, bad trips n all are contributors to who I am now. 

Of course I look at things differently than most folks but that's not all due to drugs.
I looked at thing different than my brothers before drugs.
Isms etc. 

Me, I like myself.
I if nobody else enjoy my point of view. 
I had a couple of bad decades, but they are behind me now. 

I'm not afraid of nor do I feel any need to hide who I am. 
You can not be held hostage by public knowledge.
Which is why I ban private messaging.
Got somethin to say, do it in public or don't do it at all.

Totally different.
Ladies.
"Your friend informed me that you are living close to me"
No I'm not n I'm to old to care.
So you know, GO FISH.

I got nothing.
I am feeling hungry though.
Does that count.

Marijuana Zombie

This post is meant to be an attempt at a clever ploy to get retweets.
Did you know?
Use of the words Marijuana n Zombie get big reactions on twitter.
No pun intended.

Odds are very good this will get retweeted just for words Marijuana n Zombi.
OOOH! #marijuana #zombi that oughta clinch it. 
Note to self. Write post called Marijuana Zombi #pezoutlaw #marijuana #zombi

N voila, here we are.

Like Red Skelton used to say, I doed it! 

No I don't n have not used Marijuana in 45 years.
I'm to old n my brain just could not handle it.
Drinking, Marijuana, LSD, Peyote, Heroin n Crystal Meth from 14 to 19 years old took decades to recover from.
No way I'm gonna make that mistake again. 
The strongest drug I use now is 2 Tylenol. 

*****************************************************
I just got a message on facebook.
Alida McDaniel is live now
I wonder if people would want to watch or QnA Pezoutlaw on facebook?

*****************************************************
I think that the "Stankface" commercial on TV is hilarious.
I had it stuck in my head like an earworm the other day.

******************************************************
The purpose n train of thought is different every day.

******************************************************
For the life of me I do not understand or know how to use instagram.
Seems like you just get a handle on one thing n they invent a new thing to confuse the hell outa you. 

******************************************************

Trick question. Which one of these dispensers was released by Pez USA?

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






Pez Outlaw Diary
  


No comments:

Post a Comment