Monday, September 28, 2015

Bag Of Hammers #pezoutlaw #hollywood

Short For - Dumber than a bag of Hammers. 
I realized that some may have never heard this one.

I don't want to cast any aspersions on the author of this post, BUT!
Sorta like I don't want to call ********** an idiot or a lier, But!

I covet the moment when fantasy becomes reality.
The day the name goes from goofball wanna-be to, are you him?
I can't wait to say, oh my I'm just to busy. 

On one hand I think, this kinda thing never happens for folks like me.
On the other hand, life is fleeting.
You're here then you're gone n none of it means anything, so why not.

The most honest thought I have is that I hope I'm still alive so I get to enjoy it.
Because if I'm not, again who cares.

Last time I was very careless.
This time you're looking at the most careful person you're gonna meet.
Slow easy n withdrawn.

Not many get a second shot, I'm not gonna blow it.
I've worked in isolation for almost 2 decades for this shot, it will not have come for nothing.

I have a set of goals, once achieved, my end will be done.
I'd like to see others within at that point get an opportunity.

Went nuts a bit ago, anxiety got the best of me.
the calm before the storm has returned.

I'm kinda betting everything on this.
Like they say, be all in or go home.
Prayers are welcome.


Go Funded by positive energy. 
Tink n the gang. 
Brother Can You Spare A Dime Productions.

JOKES?

SiriusXM The Highway | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/onthehighway/

Where do people keep there Armies?
In there sleevies.

Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants.
Bartenders says, Why do you have a steering wheel in your pants?
Pirate says. ARRRRR! I don't know but it's driving me nuts.



Good Clean Fun.
I love stupid jokes.
I gotta tell my grandkids these jokes.

If you have any good clean jokes, tell me them on facebook.
I'll add them to this post under your name.

As a child, I thought. 
Rusty bedsprings by I.P. Freely was the funniest joke I'd ever heard.

As a child my naughty joke was.
Under the bleachers by Seymour Butz.

As a child I knew other naughty jokes that my cousins on the farm told me.
I thought they were just great, even though I had no idea what they meant.
Though I pretended I did. 
No naughty jokes though. I'm no longer 8 yrs old n I no longer like them. 

New Jokes From facebook

#1
Heather Johnson When I was a kid I loved this one:

Q: How do you make a tissue dance?

A: Put a little boogey in it!


Amazing Images

I'm not a picture person, so it's gotta be pretty good to move me.

From new followers on twitter.

-: ranju :- �@imagerju Aug 6

-: ranju :- �@imagerju 5h

-: ranju :- �@imagerju Aug 21

History In Pictures �@HistoryInimagex Jul 28
Good morning

History In Pictures �@HistoryInimagex Aug 20
Weighing in at 3,200 pounds.

Tom&Sawyer Pet Meals �@tomandsawyer Aug 5
Sometimes our ‪#‎pets‬ ‪#‎adopt‬ us! The incredible story of a homeless ‪#‎dog‬ who joined a marathon and found a new life.
What can I say.
I Love Dogs.
 

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






Pez Outlaw Diary








No comments:

Post a Comment