Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Acceptance #pezoutlaw #hollywood



I can't control the world or fix it.
All I can do is deal the best I can with what's in front of me. 

I have narrowed my world to the 20 acres that I live on n rarely leave it.
When an animal or one of my dogs does something I find different than my way of thinking, I always say that that's between them n god.

I used to listen to the news till noon almost every day.
I find myself switching over to the Highway or Willies Roadhouse earlier n earlier every day now. 
Even 4 n 8 years ago I got all wound up about politics, no more. 

So what do you do n what can you do?
Honestly all you can control is who you are by trying to be a good person.
Do your job.
If what you have to say will hurt someone, don't say it. 

If every person in the world would just strive to be decent n honest, I figure that would do it.
It seems like every month now something terrible happens.
People get all wound up about stuff that has no real relationship with why we are here.
We are here to do the best we can n then be measured by it.

I no longer join anything n I do not seek the outside world for purpose.
I have more in common with the Amish than regular folks.
You want to live in servitude to false idols n causes, well that's between you n God.
I no longer judge or care, not my job.

I do what needs doin n fix what I can.
I recognize what I can not fix.
My tools are duct tape, zip ties, a drill n a tractor.
I know n accept my limitations. 

Animals bring me joy, I understand them.
People bring me sadness. 
I wish that that were not so but regrettably it is. 
I accept that I can not fix it.

I walk with animals now.
They make sense. 
Humans are to busy for me anymore.

The things I do now concerning the outside world have only one purpose.
To secure my world.
So yes I bang on about Pez Outlaw, but that's only so I can pay the debt that threatens my world.
Once that debt's paid I just don't care anymore.

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment