Sunday, January 1, 2017

Boingo Boingo #pezoutlaw #hollywood

I see Bio's on facebook n twitter that read;
artist, writer, environmentalist, entrepreneur. 
My Bio should read.
dirt, work, horsepoo, tractor.

My life is on hold right now while I wait on news from Hollywood about Pez Outlaw.
I won't lie to you, the wait is absolutely maddening.
My bills would kill for that money right now.
Frustration to the point of distraction.

I've gotten to the point where I can't think about it anymore because if I do I just become very depressed.
So I work.
I had a project that was waiting on the Pez Outlaw Hollywood money.
A month ago I just said screw it, if it takes 3 months n a lot of makin do I'm just gonna green light it.

I fired up the tractor n tore down the old tin shed.
Presently the newly located shed is almost done, $120.00.
The relocation of the fence is done, 8 bags of cement.
The circle drive, 2 months to go.

I can't just sit around n wait for a Hollywood maybe, it would kill me.
The answer is to plunge as hard as I can into work.
Do what I can with as little as possible $$$$$.
My brain is just beyond repair over this Hollywood Pez Outlaw thing.

So I work.
I play with the dogs n horses.
I avoid at all cost thinking about Bills n Hollywood Pez Outlaw.
Bills n Hollywood, We'll jump off that bridge if n when we get to it.

In short I try to stay busy n not think.
Believe it or not my words in this post have been tempered.

FYI; this post is actually meant for one reader.
Dude! Some tangible good news would be nice right now. 
N no I'm not Talking about Jeff. 


silence is the preferred outcome once the goal is achieved.
This journey must end the way it began, about money,
Money can't buy me everything but it can pay debt.
I don't need or want a boat or fame. 

anywho - my bio.
dirt, work, horsepoo, tractor. 

?. does it help to express your angst? 

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment