Friday, March 3, 2017

Oedipus, NFTA75k #pezoutlaw #hollywood

4sale 75k Notes From The Asylum by Pez Outlaw

The Son Becomes The Father, but not the other thing.

After the last office party we had here at the Asylum I was very reluctant to allow another.
When Notes From The Asylum hit 400,000 views I had no choice but to allow it.
All the voices in my head were there, making for a very raucous event indeed.
There was Cake.

I sorta get it.
I mentioned this milestone to several people from the outside world n got nothing.
The problem is I was reluctant to spell out why it's so significant, so now I will.

Pez Outlaw Diary has been up for approx a decade n I've been actually working on it for 15yrs.
In that decade Pez Outlaw Diary has received roughly 366,000 views.
Notes From The Asylum will have been up 2yrs in the coming August.
Meaning in less than 2yrs NFTA has exceeded a decades work on Pez Outlaw Diary.

I was reluctant to spell this out because I worried this revelation might hurt Pez Outlaw Diary.
This morning I decided that since Notes From The Asylum was created to help illuminate the mind of Pez Outlaw, so why not.
When I signed the original contracts for Pez Outlaw I knew that a lot of waiting was next.
Meaning I needed something to stay busy n pass the time.

Initially I created NFTA to provide details about how the mind of Pez Outlaw works for the scriptwriter.
Nobody asked for it but I figured it couldn't hurt.
I believe I was right because I've been told, "keep doing what you're doing".

What I never counted on was that this side-venture into the workings of my mind would surpass what it was created from/for.
Notes From The Asylum has been very illuminating.
Because of NFTA I've finally moved on from 15yrs of anger n obsession with Pez Outlaw Diary.

When Notes From The Asylum started showing me that it was going to pass Pez Outlaw Diary in 1/5 the time, I was kinda shocked.
How was it that busy work was becoming more successful than where it sprang from.
The answer is easy.
Pez Outlaw Diary is confined to the parameter of the Pez Outlaw story.
Notes From the Asylum has no boundaries it can go anywhere n be about anything.

I hope this share passes muster.
There would be no Notes From The Asylum without Pez Outlaw Diary.
So NFTA's crazy success should not diminish the value of it's predecessor.


I'm sorta over the moon about the success of Notes From The Asylum.
Thank you for all the views n I especially thank Slovakia for almost half of those 368,000 views.

Management released the following statement.
Trust me, I'm out here in the trenches every day.
This is significant. 

last 24hrs
Slovakia      1229

United States
249
Germany
29
France
18

no idea why NFTA resonates so strong in Slovakia
I'm just grateful.

The new goal of 1million views for Notes From The Asylum begins today.

**************************************
4sale 75k Notes From The Asylum by Pez Outlaw

I've assemble the top 50 posts on Notes From The Asylum as rated by views as a sampler.
This offer includes all posts in Notes From The Asylum.
I'm offering the publishing rights to Notes From The Asylum for $75,000.00
Plus industry norm per book royalties.

This offer is only for the book publishing right nothing else.
I retain all other Trademarks and rights.
Movie n other rights are not included in this offer.

Top 50 n most recent posts. as rated by views.

When you ask to be friended or follow me, make sure it's what you really want, because I'm relentless in pursuit of my goals.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary





No comments:

Post a Comment