Saturday, April 9, 2016

Shirts n Giggles #pezoutlaw #hollywood #92Crazy #timetraveler

flip a Dime.

Wardrobe, I still have the Suede Work-coat that Pez Outlaw wore all 70 trip to Europe.
I almost turned it into my new work coat around here yesterday.
At the last minute I thought better of the idea.
Thinking that if the movie is made you might want it. 2XL.

I also have my entire vintage collection of Phat Farm Polyester shirts.
Again what I wore on every trip to Europe.
Thinking that if the movie is made you might want them. 2XL.
Below are pictures of just some of them. 


a few of them, all are at least 20years old.
yeah lazy, just found ones like mine on ebay so i didn't have to take pics



Someone tried to ridicule me, saying my shirts were just pics from ebay.
You got me I'm lazy, I used pics of shirts like mine from ebay.
A lesson to folks, someone calls you on something, just own it.
What a pointless, petty thing to say.

Do you somehow think you can make Pez Outlaw a fraud because I didn't want to take pictures of my shirts.
Seriously, How lame.
Rather than try to diminish Pez Outlaw n 25 years of work, try doing something noteworthy yourself.
Anyway, Yeah you got me. I used pics of shirts like mine from ebay.

Yesterday I had to lay to rest the last of my sjglew.com jackets.
Back in the 90s I had a bunch of company jackets made for family etc.
So I turned to the pile of leather jackets I bought when I had money for a replacement.
That's how we got here.

During my heyday as Pez Outlaw I had a bit of money.
On one shopping spree I spent over a thousand on leather n suede jackets.
I wore the suede work jacket on almost all my trips to Europe.
The rest of the jackets have just hung in the closet for 20 years.

I knew I'd get around to these leather jackets one day.
So yesterday a good jacket became my new work coat.
Meaning, painting, laying on the ground n scooching under stuff etc.
Fancyish coats going back to what they were meant to be.

I picked the leather jacket that I liked the least.
Even that one probably cost $250.
Damn thing is heavy though.
Like new boots though it will wear in.

Crazy is what m I gonna do with a $300 to $400 jacket?
When all I need is an $80 carhartt.
Irony.
Those coats'll get wore hard n put up wet.



Billy Dog Alert.

I've been trying to give Billy Dog some rope lately.
Reason is, she's been gettin lucky here n there.
Being in the right place at the right time.
I figure maybe there's a latent instinct tryin to get out.

Thing is Billy moves around so much, she's bound to be in the right place every so often.
Broke clock, twice a day deal.
This being Horse work, I need that energy in the right place sometimes.
Billy really wants to help, so I'm overlooking n waiting for the good.

Billy gets lucky once in a while n I praise the hell out of her.
Then she wants to jump a house.
I'm optimistic though, I think she's got a shot at actually helping.
One thing is certain, it really pisses her off when a horse bonks me.

Weather Report
I had a few rough days there as you may have noticed.




That ole full moon grabbed me by the short n curlies.
You play through the pain n walk it off.
Though a couple of really successful posts came from it.
Secrets  is the fastest growing post I've written.

That intense feeling of impending doom has lifted.
Small solutions peaked over the horizon.
Optimism slowly returns.
The wear n tear is the only regret.

I've been doing this a long time now.
One thing I've learned is to use the pain.
You keep doing the work.
Work with what you have.

#92crazy is meant to be read hashtag 90 to crazy.



After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary









No comments:

Post a Comment