Wednesday, March 1, 2017

...................... is Pez Outlaw #pezoutlaw #hollywood

There, I said it out loud for the first time.
Would it be wrong to start a rumor that ................... is going to play Pez Outlaw in the Movie?

My dream actor to play Pez Outlaw in a movie would be .........................
The most common comment is "who would you like or think should play you".
Truth is, No idea at all, that's up to them. 

The first big deadline on this project closes today.
Meaning, we're house hunting starting Saturday, hoping to find a new home for Pez Outlaw.
So things have a ways to go.

Out of the blue yesterday Ri says, Yeah I think ??? would be a good choice to play you in the Pez Outlaw movie. I heard this once before from Jeff Maysh.
You may have noticed I removed the name n image of the specific actor.
Reason is, I do not won't to make anyone think I prefer this or that actor to play me in the movie.
Whomever, I'm good.

Whatever choice of actor to play Pez Outlaw they make is fine with me.

Same goes for whatever story they decide to tell, I will support any n all decisions.
The project is bigger than choices of actor or direction of story.

That said I decided to reflect on if it were ???.
Guy looks about right n I was 43 when it all started.
??? from my limited knowledge seems to be able to do crazy pretty good.
He also has that correct off look that seems to be me.

I have to say this though.
If it were ???, the crazy is key.
Napkin in my left hand as I write this. 
Obsessive compulsive habits.
That twist around look as to who might be following me.
Quick personality changes from hot to cold.
Out of nowhere finishing a thought from a week ago, like no time at all had lapsed.
Laying out chairs etc in hotel rooms to impede intruders.
Flushing fingernail clippings or hair from brushes.
N remember, these were the good years.

If they go into the decade of depression that followed when I wrote Pez Outlaw Diary.
That's another emotional side.
The journey is the story.
So ???, yeah sure why not.

I will tell you this, I'm going nuts waiting for news. 
Any news, motion is enough. 



When you ask to be friended or follow me, make sure it's what you really want, because I'm relentless in pursuit of my goals.






Pez Outlaw Diary




No comments:

Post a Comment