Sunday, December 25, 2016

Next Stop Hollywood #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

There is no doubt in my mind that Pez Outlaw will become a Hollywood Movie.
How in the hell can you be so certain of that?
One, I have to believe that or it can't possibly come true.
Two, I can see it as if it were already true, that's always a good sign.
Three, I look at what movies are being made about n it tells me that a really good story like Pez Outlaw is a no brainer.

Little fly in the ointment though.
I went out to vote in Michigan's primary this morning, yes I voted for Donald Trump just to stick it to the man. 
I'm beginning to think that I should not be allowed to vote this year, because I'm just to angry.
The question seems to be, Are you willing to roll the dice on Trump? Yes I am.

18 trillion in debt. Personally I think Trump would do better. 
A study in contrast, I also like Bernie Sanders. 

Anti Establishment, Much? 
After a large corporation like Pez destroyed what I'd worked my entire life to achieve, Pez Outlaw seems to have a problem with the rich n powerful that want to decide our lives.
I suppose Pez Outlaw brings my life full circle, back to my anti establishment roots.

Another conversation though.
This conversation is about the act of leaving the farm n entering even that much of the real world.

I'm not sure it went well.
There I am just standing there doing prep to vote.
I feel Kathy yanking on my arm, you gotta get in line.
"Set crazy aside, You gotta do things the way real people do them."
OOp's, sorta missed it.
Can't just meander about like home.

Social cues, proper interaction with humans etc.
Banging around here on the farm headin in whatever direction the moment takes me is not good training for the real world.
I might need a minder if Pez Outlaw becomes a movie.
Then again peculiar behavior might be just what the doctor ordered.

My brief interaction with a small scale real world experience was illuminating.
I'm not concerned for me but I might be a little for them.
Hopefully there take so far is of a peculiar fellow, you know best if we're all playing from the same script.
You see I'm not sure how it's currently being written, I only get very brief reports.

It's been a while, I really wouldn't mind an update.
What's my line CB.

This whole post n thing that got retweeted n like is Voted for Trump today to stick it to the man?



After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary



 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment