Friday, March 4, 2016

STOP Wishing, Start Doing #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

To me a life should not be defined as one thing or one moment.
For me who I am has and is evolving.
If you are unwilling to change, then your life will remain stagnant.
On the other hand if change is your goal, life can get very interesting.
I need to remind you though, passive desire won't do, you must actively work for the changes that you desire.
Wishing will only get someone else a pond full of coins.

I don't know what legacy I will leave.
If my life has been instructive at all I hope you will take this from it.
No matter what happens you can overcome it.
You don't have to finish as who you have been defined as, even if that's been most of your life.
Look outside the usual for answers.
Always save a penny to pursue your dreams.

In my life I've been defined as many things; a drug addict, an alcoholic, a dropout, diagnosed crazy, a machinist, Pez Outlaw and a horse farmer.
I've also written a book that might become a movie.
In my life I have always pursued change in myself, to be a better person and to find whatever happiness life will allow me.
The first 40 years of my life I could have been a Machinist who retired from the shop n that would have been that.
Then my Grandmother died n left me some money, I took that money n invested it in a dream or an idea to exploit a loophole in cereal premium redemption.
I built on that into pez which eventually yielded 4.5 million dollars and Pez Outlaw was born.

After all of that failed rather spectacularly I could have stopped n let that define me but I did not, I took 10 years n wrote Pez Outlaw Diary.
Now there is interest in the Pez Outlaw story, where it will go I have no idea for sure but again I don't relax n let it ride.
No, every day I come in here for a minimum of 3 hours n write in an effort to improve my odds.

Never take a passive role in the outcome of your life, you are either the passenger or the driver.

Decide which.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment