Saturday, February 20, 2016

Opinions #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw.

I've always had an unnameable yearning deep in my soul.
Less mediocrity n mundane, more of interesting.
Things that tickle the mind. 
A need to create that lacks the talent.

This post was going to be the first of many in an effort to collectively rewrite Pez Outlaw Diary.
I regret to inform you I lost interest only a half page in.
Let's just let Jeff do it, if he still wants to?

I don't remember much of yesterday because I tend to chuck yesterday n focus on today n tomorrow.
Not the greatest way to live if you want to write a life story.
Just a handful of memories survive as little flashes from my preteens n teens.
To be honest it bores me to even recall that much.
The thought of rewriting Pez Outlaw Diary kinda sucks.
One of the things that frustrates me the most in life is doing something I've already done over.

That's why n where Jeff comes in with his tape recorder.
I just can't n don't want to do it.
As messed up as Pez Outlaw Diary is, it took 3 years to write.
My heads just not there anymore.
This situation where I prefer to forget the past is why it was so critical to get as much as I could down while I still retained the memories.
Many of the things I put in the Diary, well the details are no longer fresh.

So where's my head n my focus at now? Notes From The Asylum.
I get immediate gratification from NTFA.
Pez Outlaw Diary is 15-18 years n still waiting for the reward.
NTFA, I get happiness or results withing 24 hours. 
I also feel better about my writing in NFTA, I think I've improved.
I really enjoy the free form that NFTA allows.
I enjoy playing with reality, goofing on it.
Following a single thought to its potential.

A commercial asking for $19.95 per month gives me Guilt Trip, $19.95. #pezoutlaw #pez #hollywood
2 commercials for products using boats gives me Buy Me A Boat #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw
My aversion to tech gave me Giddy Up Tech? #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw
My daily life gave me Dirt #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlawYou get my point.

My whole life I have had opinions on almost anything that goes by my ears or eyes.
Yeah it's truly that bad, but Notes From The Asylum gives me an outlet for those endless opinions n spares Kathy having to hear them.
Before NFTA I'd get an opinion n obsess about it for days.
Now I get an opinion write it down in NFTA n the act of writing it releases me from it.
Yes you got it right, this post ends up being an opinion about opinions.

I have never been embarrassed by or afraid of my opinions.
My relationship with any of my opinions is momentary, tomorrow I may take the opposite side just for the fun of it.

On that other subject that we're not allowed to talk about.
I'm not looking for or expecting the Big Affirmative.
No, actually all I'm hoping for is news of a string of incremental movement in that direction.
Little bits of good news.
I get it. It's like an airport.


Randomly In the last 2 decades I've had a lot of people who think it would be cool to know me.
Once they really know me very few stick around.
I don't ask why because actually I'm good with the failure rate.
The main problem seems to be a misunderstanding of the meaning of clearly stated realities.
Reality is a bitch, there's yours n there's mine.
People want to bend you to there will.
I'm not good with that, but the subject is open to interpretation.


Often in my life people will say, so n so is saying this or that about you.
Huh, they never said it to me, so who cares.

Are they having fun? Cool.
Like they say, Any press is good press.


Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment