Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Never, "Mind" #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Do we hold on to tight to our dreams sometimes?
Believe it or not this is not about Pez Outlaw.
It's about something I've been watching now for over 30 years.

I don't want to be specific because that might be unkind.
Here's what it boils down to.

People sometimes find meaning in things that are not there own.
Even though it's not there's they treat it at time like it is there's.
I also keep seeing the desperate struggle that goes on to keep the dream alive.
Floundering yet unwilling to accept reality.

It's not important, I just keep watching it repeat over n over.
Make's me wonder, is this just a symptom of a bigger thing.

We've all been beat down for so long, are we all within our spheres rebelling.

We may know it's futile but just can't bare the thought of losing again.

Like I said, it's not important.
These dramas need to play out.

I'm not putting a lot of money on my brain today.
It's not a dependable unit at the moment. 
Nobody has escaped that I know of, but my mind does feel a bit understaffed. 

Hey does anybody know?
Is Hollywood back from the Holiday break yet?
I could use some good news. #pezoutlaw #hollywood 
I followed 5 days of the flu with a kidney stone. so yeah some good news would be welcome.

Pez Outlaw Diary 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment