Sunday, December 4, 2016

We're Walking, We're Walking. #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

You know how people are always asking you, How much crazy you got in that bag?
Considerable Son, Considerable. 
And the thing is I can get it out to play whenever I want.

If 99 people say yes and you are the only one that says no, what is the conclusion?
For me, the 99 are wrong. 
To me this is not defiance, it's a belief to your core in yourself and what you believe.

I believe it possible that one person can see something true in a fog. 
It takes more conviction to stand by a lone belief than to agree in a crowd.
Independent Unique thought is very precious. 

There is a lot of pressure from all directions to conform nowadays. 
Very few are able to withstand that pressure.
Your capitulation is sought to validate group think.

You perceive that a crowd in unanimous agreement is strength.
Truth is there inability to tolerate independent thought shows how weak there position is.
There is safety in group think agreement, that a voice from the wilderness challenges.

True strength is the ability to stand alone and defend or exhibit independent thought.

People say to me.
They'd never make a movie out of my life.
It's to boring.

Well you haven't got your crayons out yet, have you?
It's not your life that's boring, it's how you view that life.

Every since I've taken over writing my life, I'm a happier person.
Of course that means adding a lot of characters that folks enjoy hearing about.
Or is it that they are polite about? Either way I'm happier. 

There is crazy and there is CRAZY.
Truth is there is a very big difference.
My kind of crazy is fun and full of good stories.
I don't even want to give voice to the other kind.

That was the disclaimer.
It's actually sad that I even had to give it.
But you know current events etc, best to say it.

Now I'm depressed. 
We'll be right back after a word from our sponsors.
ALPo, Ed.

Pez Outlaw Diary 

No comments:

Post a Comment