Thursday, November 10, 2016

Raindrops fallin on my leg. #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

This time 3 years ago I found myself very anxious about the article Jeff Maysh was writing. 
Though I was not allowed to tell you that I'd sat down for the story that would later appear in The April issue of Playboy.

 Jeff trying to calm me down saying, Hollywood is about to shut down for a couple months. Christmas n New Years.
That not much was going to happen till March or April.

I remember thinking how much that sucked, yet with April came the release of the story.
A year later, here we are again. This time I know without being told that Hollywood shuts down for a couple months.

Maybe in March or April? 
Well that sucks.
You know me, I just love to wait.

So to bide my time I will just keep writing in Notes From The Asylum.
Though today I have been looking at snow chains for my tractor.

In case you missed the joke from the title.
It's the old joke.
Don't piss on my leg n tell me it's raining.
so it follows, being an optimist.
Raindrops keep fallin on my leg. 
A twist on the old song "Raindrops keep falling on my head".


The impatient optimist. "Irony".
Eat your Wheaties so you too can grow up big n strong like Pez Outlaw. 
It could be a thing?

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment