Sunday, December 18, 2016

"There but for the grace of God go I" #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

My thoughts and my prayers go out to all the victims in the California shooting.

Yesterdays headline in The Daily News was "God isn't Fixing this".
Did I miss something, was that ever really the question.

Today The NY Daily News attacked guns and the NRA.
Again anything but the obvious. 

We are not only failing to understand what the real problem is, our response to it is showing weakness to our enemy.
Point of fact. Some of the strongest restrictions on gun ownership are in Europe. one word, Paris.
Leave it to the knuckleheads to believe we have the memory of Fruit Flies.

Understandably people are scared.
Gun sales are expected to go up.

At the core of America and that thing that defines us has always been the American Spirit. 
A can do, get her done way of thinking.

But we are now being turned into scared people.
I understand that people are afraid of a terrorist attack. 
I sympathize, but you are avoiding a reality of life.
1. You are going to die, make peace with the fact.
2. To me every moment of life abounds with the threat of death; drowning, electrocution, car accident, tornado, lightning strike, cancer, MS, Parkinson, Alzheimer, falling, stroke, heart attack, etc.

Point being that the list of things trying to kill you is pretty endless. 
So die ing is not really the issue, it's inevitable.
To fear being killed by a terrorist is kinda potato patatoe.

The thing people need to concentrate on is not the inevitability of death, it's living your life well.
treat others with as much love as you can.

To get all wound up about terrorists is to play the other guys game.
Like I've said Zombies need Killin, but that should not take over your life.

You are going to die, the more important thing is to have lived a life worth living.
Keep faith with the miracle of life, by not wasting it.

"God isn't Fixing this"Question, Have you actually tried? 

I find it kinda ironic that talk of faith and God I bet you makes people as uneasy as talk of terrorists. Maybe that is the real problem.


But hey what do I know, I'm just an inmate here in the Asylum.
Live Life, The rest will take care of itself, It always has. 
Take care of the things you can actually do something about.
The Knuckleheads in Washington have to get it right sooner or later.
The law of averages says they've got to make a few good decisions sooner or later. 



From An Asylum Inmate

What do I know, I'm just an inmate here in the Asylum passing notes to the outside world. 

I ended a previous post with this tag line, then I thought. Seriously worth thinking about.

I spout off about a lot of stuff but why in Gods name should anyone listen?
Or is that even the point? 
Isn't the point really to look inward in an effort to understand.
Most people though do not share naval gazing with the entire world.

I've chosen to share in public because I do not fear judgement.

I would have to care what people think of me to fear that.
I'm sure there is a mental illness that defines this behavior, but I'd need to pay attention in class to know which one.
I do not write in a quest for fame or admiration, I write because I enjoy doing it. 
I enjoy the process of sorting through it all. 
If I cared what people might think of me, it probably would inhibit the free flow ow thought.
Thank God I Don't.

I enjoy this process, it helps give me peace of mind.

Pez Outlaw Diary was a Primal scream.
The day I entered the Asylum was the best day of my life.
I could not n never would have made it here without Pez Outlaw Diary.


This is as good a time as any to ask you to think about something.
There have been 12 deaths due to selfie's vs 8 deaths from shark attacks this year so far.
Kinda makes you wonder. Whose really the crazy one?
 

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary









No comments:

Post a Comment