Wednesday, November 16, 2016

2 Worlds #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

I walk between two worlds. Pez Outlaws world and the simple life I live here on the farm. 
3 hours, mornings, are spent working here on the computer promoting Pez Outlaw.
The rest of my productive hours, afternoons, are spent feeding watering the horses and general farm work.

Once Pez Outlaw is a success, I plan to leave him behind and turn to the farm full time.
So getting Pez Outlaw strong enough so that he can stand on his own is my goal right now.

To be honest with you all these people that are working on what I'm not allowed to talk about have gone silent. I hear nothing and nobody is contacting me in any fashion anymore.
Though I knew going in that it could be between 1 and 3 years.

You know it's just one of those deals where everybody is your best buddy until you sign all the contracts. Then, well then buddy your on your own again.

Though I'm not sure I care anymore.
The intensity of the fight that was all consuming for over ten years has left me.
I want this to work but I'm not sure I care as much as I did a decade ago.

For 15 years almost in one way or another I have been writing about Pez Outlaw.
Nothing changed within me until I started writing here in Notes From The Asylum.
I have found more peace over the whole Pez thing in 5 months writing in Notes From The Asylum than I did in a decade writing in Pez Outlaw Diary.

I view it as it took the Diary for me to be able to get to the Asylum.
Long story short, I'm in a better place now, thanks to the Asylum.
Instead of being upset about something that happened, I'm daily looking inward and reflecting on things.
Not to mention that Notes From The Asylum is more rewarding.

Well there you go, that's my deal for today.

I always follow back after someone follows me on twitter.
I always friend back on facebook.
except pages I consider not in good taste.

Pez Outlaw Diary 

No comments:

Post a Comment