Friday, January 6, 2017

The World Is Scary #Istandwithpolice #pezoutlaw #hollywood








The World Is Scary, What can I do?


Each new day is a gift, live it well. Behave personally in a proper responsible manner.
With family, friends and people you meet, keep any angry, aggressive or hateful thoughts to yourself.
Down South they have a way of dealing with rude people. They just say Bless Your Heart n politely move on.
Remember, in life almost always the things that you do not say are more important than the things you do say.
Be quick with a handshake, a hug or a kind word.

Me, I also tell a lot of stories about animals.
How kind n loving the horses n dogs are.
I love to point out the progress each are making.

Crazy one.
Yesterday Billy dog was barking at Roz/horse. Roz was grabbing at an uncut bale. Billy is beginning to have an opinion about that n things. Nat/Kathy's protege, scolded Billy. You know hardly ever wrong to tell Billy to knock it off.
I explained, not in recrimination, more lawyering for Billy.
I'm kinda going slow letting Billy have her head, letting her get some thoughts, then my hope is over time to guide her thoughts in useful directions.
So long as Billy is only barking I'm OK.

Sometimes like a child when the world is scary what people need is a good story.
Crazy/weird helps.

Yes I could be justifiably accused of hiding in my world from one I can not change.
But if each of us led good decent lives wouldn't that take care of a lot of it.
Beyond that all you can do is vote your conscience.


Kathy is the one that goes out into the world, I stay home.
But isn't everyone always sayin that you should leave your dog at home.
Anyway. My head is better today. I don't seem to suck as much.


Enough of world news for today. I'm tuning to Willie's Roadhouse till Billy Dog says it's chore time. 

One final thought. There are to many terrorists in the world n not enough Story Tellers.

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary




No comments:

Post a Comment