Saturday, November 7, 2015

Relentless n Shameless #pezoutlaw #hollywood

I am never offended when someone unfriends me because they just can't take it anymore.

Every time somebody I know asks to be friended on facebook.
I ask them or at least think, 
Are you sure you really want this?

I often think of my methods as Brute Force.
In the vane of the old Soviet Method of re-engineering technology.
Give me something stupid, I use it.
Lack of understanding how to use something, no problem.
Just plow forward.

No fear of being trashed by someone who might take exception To Pez Outlaw Diary or a post on Notes From The Asylum.
There anger would just be free publicity.

On twitter alone I've got over 56,600 posts.
My facebook friends definitely grow weary of being the conduit to my imaginary perception of the Internet as an entity.

Anyway I'm sorry to my friends on facebook.
I'm not going to stop, but I am sorry. 

This post is a prime example.
There was a point to the Torture of today's posts on google+, facebook and twitter.

I know that I can get over 1,000 views of Notes Fron The Asylum in less than 4 hrs if I'm willing to put the work in. Today once again I proved the point. 1,100 views.

It's not about being right. Proving a point or using you.  

To the contrary I really appreciate you and the dependable interest level in Notes From The Asylum.

Notes From The Asylum has 254 individual blog posts and that is after deleting well over 100 that were very weak. Example, just replaced the show your butt girls post with this one. 

Anyway days like today are to show myself the strength of Notes From The Asylum, but only if I'm willing to personally put the work in.

Please allow me one more little brag.
Secrets #pezoutlaw #hollywood #92Crazy #timetravel...
Is on track to be the Best post that I've ever written.

Pez Outlaw Diary 

No comments:

Post a Comment