Monday, August 1, 2016

Paradox #pezoutlaw #hollywood

Paradox. When your dreams occupy the same space as your reality.
The problem comes when reality becomes stronger than fantasy.
Fantasy must always maintain dominance, otherwise paradox.

What happens?

The facts are the same today as yesterday.
The only difference is I'm viewing them different today.
The new plan is, throw everything up against the wall n see if anything sticks.

4sale 75k Notes From The Asylum by Pez Outlaw
Redneckology, The Barrel Book #horse Book publishing rights 4sale by owner 10k
Cereal Box Price Guide Book publishing rights 4sale by owner 15k
Pez Outlaw Diary Book publishing rights 4sale by owner 75k

In October it will be Jeff Maysh n my 2 year anniversary, of his first contact about the Pez Outlaw story.
His arrival at my home for what would become the April Playboy story about Pez Outlaw was the Halloween weekend. It's been an odd week for me.

Truth is one year previous interest of the same nature had been share with me by a party out west.
I behaved like an ass to this person 3 years ago which was pointed out to me on facebook.
Meaning this whole process could have been farther along by one year.

That said I believe in timing.
Funny thing is I'm working with that person from 3 years ago now. 
As you who remember might guess though, I have not had direct contact with that person since the episode of 3 years ago. No Jeff gets to be the go between now.

First I waited almost a month for Jeff to come for the interview.
Then I waited 6 months for the story to come out in print.
3 more months for contracts.
Now almost 2 years later I'm still waiting for word of the announcement.

I know that the day will come when I go from waiting to "What just happened".
I most likely at that point will wish maybe I was still waiting.
My hope and fear is that it will be a very, very big thing when it happens.

You work 18 years for something, then it happens.
I guess, careful what you wish for.

I write these things now, because when I'm in the middle of what will become the Pez Outlaw Hurricane I'm not sure how sane I will be.
I hope that I will handle everything the way I've been talking about, but is that enough.

Time will tell.

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment