Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Let Her Rip. #pezoutlaw #hollywood

This is the Asylum so I'm gonna let her rip.

With my writing no one piece is at all what it's about.
My intent is the creation of an overall abstract impact on an entity I do not understand.
That entity is the Internet.

Sistine Chapel or common inner city tagger.
Each day I get out my brushes n try to create a stroke of paint on the canvas of the Internet.
Unlike most who write on twitter, facebook or blog, I'm not writing for or to people who might want or do read it.
My work is for an overall impact on that entity "the Internet".
No one piece is going to own its moment.

I've told you that the Universe speaks to me.
Horses, Dogs, garden tractors etc.
That I will lay under a tractor for 45 minutes feeling around n observing until I see the problem n it tells me how to fix it.

I feel the Internet is the same thing.
Each post is me feeling around n listening once I post it.
The Internet hasn't spoken to me yet, but I'm patient.

When the Internet speaks it will speak in the form of a million views.
That dear reader is when n where you come in.
Until then my job is to be prolific.

You wanna hear one thing that's kinda funny.
The Internet does not like it when you refer to it as the internet.
It prefers the capital I in Internet, not small i.
On that point it has spoken to me.

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment